NHL Mega-Mock Draft Reboot - Discussion / Draft Thread - PHASE FOURTEEN! Part One!

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Rebels57

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
In the interest of moving this forward, i'll just quickly add my Band of Horseshit Bass Player - PETE WENTZ from Fall Out Boy.

They started as one of the better Pop-Punk/Emo bands from 2003-2006, then they became one of the biggest Sell-Outs in the industry. Trading in any type of respectability for chart-topping garbage like "Light Em Up! We On Fire!" which of course, the try-hard garbage Flyers briefly used as a goal song if i'm not mistaken.

Pete Wentz is not just their Bass player, but he's also their principal song-writer and a total attention whore and worst of all, a mediocre musician. He's now even followed in the footsteps of [RANCH] and hosts a reality TV show about tattoos on Oxygen.

Also, our Band of Horseshit will henceforth be known as THE SUCK and will start every show which each awful member of the band shrieking "WELCOME TO THE SUCK!!"

BiggE

SELL THE DAMN TEAM
Jan 4, 2019
Somewhere, FL
As a resident Italiano, I must let it be known that carrots are acceptable to add to a tomato sauce. I don't personally, but some Italians in the old country do, and that makes it more than ok. They have to be finely chopped or shaved. They just add a bit of body and subtle sweetness.
My Italian wife confirms this

ajgoal

Almost always never serious
Jun 29, 2015
Just shut up and eat your veggies, kid. Don't worry, carrots won't make your hair any redder.
CarrotTop.jpg

DancingPanther

Foundational Titan
Jun 19, 2018
IGNORE MY LITTLE PEANUT BRAIN PLEASE

I misremembered. Babish put carrots in meatloaf (which I also have a problem with, but not of the same magnitude).

It was Alvin Zhou (who makes amazing videos, by the way) who betrayed me with carrots and celery in a meat sauce, for use in lasagna.

Misremembering things will happen. Your brain isn't a little peanut. I've seen your ghost posts

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad