NHL Mega-Mock Draft Reboot - Discussion / Draft Thread - FRESH DOWN THERE PHASE NINETEEN!

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

JojoTheWhale

Lemme unload.
May 22, 2008
My post got eaten by a 522, so this is the quick and dirty version.

My 20 Minutes of YouTube scouting has now been completed. I ultimately felt like I was deciding between two Defensemen here. I think most people would expect the one I decided on to be the riskier of the two largely because of size, but from a cursory glance, I see it the other way. If you want to be an org that approaches hockey from an aggressive base, this is the mindset you dream of finding.

Apparently I'm just going to draft a Columbus 1st rounder ever year.

Futurehead: Denton Mateychuk

@BernieParent Take your time. Teach Beef some manners.

Last edited:

mja

Everything was beautiful, and nothing hurt
Jan 7, 2005
Lucy the Elephant's Belly
Rehearsals for tonight’s show happening now (that’s right I get to hear a lot of these songs twice!), and we’re starting off with…ZZ Top.

Oh, boy, they’ve decided to re-rehearse Gimme All Your Lovin’ for some reason. I guess three times is better than two.

Last edited:

mja

Everything was beautiful, and nothing hurt
Jan 7, 2005
Lucy the Elephant's Belly
How do we make requests for you to cover?
Shoot and I’ll see what I can do. They’re just hanging out on stage now ahead of the show, the stage being set up in the middle of an enormous and very empty beachside parking lot where the daily open air market takes place every morning.

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
Rehearsals for tonight’s show happening now (that’s right I get to hear a lot of these songs twice!), and we’re starting off with…ZZ Top.

Oh, boy, they’ve decided to re-rehearse Gimme All Your Lovin’ for some reason. I guess three times is better than two.

I confused that with Gimme Some Lovin' and was worried that they'd need to even rehearse that one.

JojoTheWhale

Lemme unload.
May 22, 2008
Shoot and I’ll see what I can do. They’re just hanging out on stage now ahead of the show, the stage being set up in the middle of an enormous and very empty beachside parking lot where the daily open air market takes place every morning.

I'm now trying to think of something appropriate, but I've got to tell you, this sounds better than listening to drumming videos on YouTube while I pretend to pay attention to this call. I'm telling my wife the internet is trying to convince us to move to France.

No, I've never drummed in my life. I have no idea how or why I've done this.

Magua

Entirely Palatable Product
Apr 25, 2016
Huron of the Lakes
NSFW?! That is blasphemy. If anything, "Divorced Singles" is the most NSFW combination of words we've ever read on this board. If there's one thing the Sexpos are known for, it's good clean fun for the whole entire family. Oh, and also lying through our teeth on occasion.

Montreal is going to a page out of Andre Dawson's book and taking a swing for the fences here.

JYP_Lambert_Brad-1-e1634612402559.jpg

Futurehead - Brad Lambert

I trust that you’ll do the correct thing with your next pick. A “generational” player is available, and only your team can properly develop him.

DancingPanther

Foundational Titan
Jun 19, 2018
I'm now trying to think of something appropriate, but I've got to tell you, this sounds better than listening to drumming videos on YouTube while I pretend to pay attention to this call. I'm telling my wife the internet is trying to convince us to move to France.

No, I've never drummed in my life. I have no idea how or why I've done this.
Better be Luke Holland, jojo

BernieParent

In misery of redwings of suckage for a long time
Mar 13, 2009
Chasm of Sar (north of Montreal, Qc)
Even quicker and dirtier than @JojoTheWhale 's pick.

"After extensive analysis of the draft head prospects -- comprising a review of whom the smart people chose as part of this board's 2022 mock draft, the Tampa Bay FireSticks are pleased to select, from the SHL, centre Noah Osterwood ... we mean Ostlund."

Doing the math, you are now up, @Beef Invictus.

Last edited:

DancingPanther

Foundational Titan
Jun 19, 2018
Speaking of bands we're getting together for my joint bday party/cousins grad party Friday, that'll be fun.

Funk #49
Dig a Pony
Manic Depression
I've got a Feeling
Dr. Robert
Cinnamon Girl
The Waiting
Hotel California
Beautiful Girls
Listen to Her Heart
Without You
Long Train Running
Ziggy Stardust
Complex Kid
You May Be Right
Jenny/867-5309
What Is and What Should Never Be
Truckin
I Don't Want to Spoil the Party
One After 909
Let Me Roll It
Green River

Is the group of songs we have on tap. Luckily, I remember most of them. Funk #49 is new to me on the drums, but I know the song well (don't we all?) so that helps

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
Thank you, @BernieParent ! Sweet Bernie. Succulent Bernie. Mushy Bernie.

With the pick that is my pick, the Mutineers select as a futurebeing:

CUTTER GAUTHIER

No I am not posting any info or pics for him. You people know him.

I am pretty sure nobody is going to snipe my next pick so I can do this. This is indeed a naked attempt to help me root or the Flyers while they give me so little to root for. Godspeed, bulky prince.

Up now: The singular and overheated @ajgoal

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
Speaking of bands we're getting together for my joint bday party/cousins grad party Friday, that'll be fun.

Funk #49
Dig a Pony
Manic Depression
I've got a Feeling
Dr. Robert
Cinnamon Girl
The Waiting
Hotel California
Beautiful Girls
Listen to Her Heart
Without You
Long Train Running
Ziggy Stardust
Complex Kid
You May Be Right
Jenny/867-5309
What Is and What Should Never Be
Truckin
I Don't Want to Spoil the Party
One After 909
Let Me Roll It
Green River

Is the group of songs we have on tap. Luckily, I remember most of them. Funk #49 is new to me on the drums, but I know the song well (don't we all?) so that helps

Where is the Weird Al

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
Thank you, @BernieParent ! Sweet Bernie. Succulent Bernie. Mushy Bernie.

With the pick that is my pick, the Mutineers select as a futurebeing:

CUTTER GAUTHIER

No I am not posting any info or pics for him. You people know him.

I am pretty sure nobody is going to snipe my next pick so I can do this. This is indeed a naked attempt to help me root or the Flyers while they give me so little to root for. Godspeed, bulky prince.

Up now: The singular and overheated @ajgoal
Ew.

Although his ability to hit a golf ball 280 yards with both hands could play a key role in the Quackverse.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad