NHL Mega-Mock Draft Reboot - Discussion / Draft Thread – HISTORIC PHASE TWENTY!

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

BernieParent

In misery of redwings of suckage for a long time
Mar 13, 2009
Chasm of Sar (north of Montreal, Qc)
Shout out to our main man, @BernieParent for the suggestion. He gets full credit here.

We will select as our Official Team 80's Nude Scene... The Arrival Scene From Terminator.

@Strawberry Fields you're still up.

There are certainly a couple of other Quackverse owners chuckling at my persistence in suggesting this one. I feel like a smut peddler.

Speaking of which, I hope there is a '90s nude scene category in a future draft round because I have a great one for that.

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
I have the weirdest situation going on with a pair of Flyers tickets that I sold to a guy on Facebook yesterday.

He bought a pair a few weeks ago. The game came and went and the night of the game he sent me a message thanking me and telling me that he'd definitely buy some more tickets in the future.

On Sunday he reached out saying that he may need four tickets for Saturday's game against the Sens for an impromptu birthday present for himself. He said he just needed to wait on confirmation from some of his friends.

Yesterday he said that he just needed two now. I told him what I could offer he said that he'll take them. Some time went by before he said that he got a new phone so he was just downloading PayPal and then he'd send. He sent using Friends and Family. I got the email from Paypal that money was sent but he didn't acknowledge anything in the chat. I sent a message that I secured the tickets and then asked for his email or phone number to transfer the tickets to him. That was the last message that from what I can tell that he has read. This was at 5:48.

I followed up at 6PM looking back and asking if the same phone number that I sent them to before was the right one. At 8PM, I just said to confirm that whenever he gets a chance and i'll send the tickets and at 7:30 this morning I said "hope everything is alright" and then at 12:30 I decided to send a text to the number that the tickets were sent to previously with no response as of yet. Meanwhile he's been "active" on Facebook Messenger several times since those exchanges but they haven't been read.

I don't know if there's a type of scam going on where he's waiting for me to send the tickets to the old phone number and then act like they were never received or what but the money was sent via friends and family so short of a CC chargeback (which they might not even do) he can't get the money back.

So I have the tickets and the money and yet i'm the one that's being stressed here and trying to get the tickets to him as I don't want it hanging over my head. I'm not really sure what else I can do. If it didn't show that he was active on Facebook I probably wouldn't be giving a shit.

ajgoal

Almost always never serious
Jun 29, 2015
There are certainly a couple of other Quackverse owners chuckling at my persistence in suggesting this one. I feel like a smut peddler.
I'm honestly surprised that it took that much work for it to get selected.

Speaking of which, I hope there is a '90s nude scene category in a future draft round because I have a great one for that.
Is it [RANCH]? I bet it's [RANCH]

Strawberry Fields

12x Calder Cup Champs
Sep 29, 2017
Central PA
I have probably seen no more than ten 80s movies. Precisely zero of them had any real nudity save for Clark's fantasy of the department store clerk stripping and diving into his pool in Christmas Vacation, which isn't a full body shot or anything so I don't think it really counts.

This one list has Kelly Preston going nude in the 1985 movie "Mischief." I've never heard of Mischief, but I've heard of Kelly Preston (RIP). So I'll stop holding everyone else back and say let's go with that.

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
I have probably seen no more than ten 80s movies. Precisely zero of them had any real nudity save for Clark's fantasy of the department store clerk stripping and diving into his pool in Christmas Vacation, which isn't a full body shot or anything so I don't think it really counts.

This one list has Kelly Preston going nude in the 1985 movie "Mischief." I've never heard of Mischief, but I've heard of Kelly Preston (RIP). So I'll stop holding everyone else back and say let's go with that.

Have you seen Big Trouble in Little China

Reactions: BiggE and mja

Magua

Entirely Palatable Product
Apr 25, 2016
Huron of the Lakes
After being a bit unenthused with how people have embraced the Serial Killer category (which I was not sick enough to choose, only sick enough to oblige), I have decided to rate everyone's Integrity Level based on the following criteria:

1.) Slaughter of innocents
2.) Excessive bloodshed
3.) Personality disorders
4.) Unexplained odors emanating from their colony ship room

Han Solo -- Lowest Integrity
Sweeney Todd -- Highest Integrity
James Bond -- Lowest Integrity, Stirred
Tom Ripley -- Highest Integrity
Dexter Morgan -- Highest Integrity
Bryce Harper -- Should Have Picked Castellanos Lowest Integrity
John Matrix -- Thank You for Your Service Lowest Integrity
John Clarke -- Tom Clancy's Thank You for Your Service Lowest Integrity
John Wick -- Vague Integrity
Serial Mom -- Highest Integrity
Sarah Koenig -- Peabody Award Winning Quasi Integrity
Dr. Paul Kersey -- Vague Integrity
Trinity Killer -- Highest Integrity
Hey Arnold Eating Cereal -- 9th Circle of Pun Hell Integrity
Chiaki Kuriyama -- Asian Lady Simping Excuse Acceptably Low Integrity
Cereal Killerz Kitchen -- 10th Circle of Pun Hell Integrity
The Kurgan -- Defectively Above Average Integrity
The Hash Slinging Slasher -- Highest Integrity Under the Sea
The Destroyer -- Biblical Proportion Integrity
Maxwell Edison -- Worst Beatles Song Highest Integrity

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Sponsor
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
I agree with Magua about the smell.

ea50c0faf20faedde065a7a829c43d8d3d2ee24b_hq.gif

The only two who need to pick are @Asnito and @JojoTheWhale, but like I said yesterday, there's no big Cooper rush.

I am up to episode 73 of "Bleach," which @Striiker has forced me to watch. I really, really like it, but it's old enough that the first ~163 eps have those black bars on either side of the screen to make the show fit. I try to get used to it - and God knows, I don't mind watching stuff that is "old" - but it gets to me somewhat, like constantly nudging me and whispering "This is old." There are also more than 45 eps in the first 110 that are non-canon. I tried to skip ahead, but as soon as I opened ep 109, I felt almost physically ill. I'm a total completist (redundancy alert) and I just can't do that, so I went back and kept going.

One that isn't old is "The Rising of the Shield Hero." The second season just dropped, so I went back and re-watched the whole first season again. I'm really glad that I did, because my memory is horse piss and I would have been lost. It's about young guys from the real world who get sucked into the fantasy world of a game and become heroes tasked with saving the world. That kind of meta storyline shouldn't be my thing - nor should the fact that it lacks an ecchi or harem element - but I really love it. The only thing is, the storyline they started the season off with doesn't make much sense. There is this giant spirit tortoise whose task is to both save and destroy the world. I'm pretty lost, but I'll just keep going and hope for the best.

F*** hockey.

Striiker

Former Flyers Fan
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
I am up to episode 73 of "Bleach," which @Striiker has forced me to watch. I really, really like it, but it's old enough that the first ~163 eps have those black bars on either side of the screen to make the show fit. I try to get used to it - and God knows, I don't mind watching stuff that is "old" - but it gets to me somewhat, like constantly nudging me and whispering "This is old." There are also more than 45 eps in the first 110 that are non-canon. I tried to skip ahead, but as soon as I opened ep 109, I felt almost physically ill. I'm a total completist (redundancy alert) and I just can't do that, so I went back and kept going.
The filler sucks but I think it’s around 110 where things get back to canon and really start to get going.

The animation quality (not just removing the black bars) significantly improves as time passes too.

Asnito

Blood Rival to a Briere Simp
Mar 2, 2017
Body of water is the Arthur River in Tasmania. The river and it's smaller tributaries is home to one of the most fascinating creatures we have seen, the Tasmanian Giant Freshwater Crayfish.
1668194245563.png

1668194262174.png

1668194346448.png

He's a video of Jeremy Wade catching that monster in about a foot of water

Last edited:

mja

Everything was beautiful, and nothing hurt
Jan 7, 2005
Lucy the Elephant's Belly
After being a bit unenthused with how people have embraced the Serial Killer category (which I was not sick enough to choose, only sick enough to oblige), I have decided to rate everyone's Integrity Level based on the following criteria:

1.) Slaughter of innocents
2.) Excessive bloodshed
3.) Personality disorders
4.) Unexplained odors emanating from their colony ship room

Han Solo -- Lowest Integrity
Sweeney Todd -- Highest Integrity
James Bond -- Lowest Integrity, Stirred
Tom Ripley -- Highest Integrity
Dexter Morgan -- Highest Integrity
Bryce Harper -- Should Have Picked Castellanos Lowest Integrity
John Matrix -- Thank You for Your Service Lowest Integrity
John Clarke -- Tom Clancy's Thank You for Your Service Lowest Integrity
John Wick -- Vague Integrity
Serial Mom -- Highest Integrity
Sarah Koenig -- Peabody Award Winning Quasi Integrity
Dr. Paul Kersey -- Vague Integrity
Trinity Killer -- Highest Integrity
Hey Arnold Eating Cereal -- 9th Circle of Pun Hell Integrity
Chiaki Kuriyama -- Asian Lady Simping Excuse Acceptably Low Integrity
Cereal Killerz Kitchen -- 10th Circle of Pun Hell Integrity
The Kurgan -- Defectively Above Average Integrity
The Hash Slinging Slasher -- Highest Integrity Under the Sea
The Destroyer -- Biblical Proportion Integrity
Maxwell Edison -- Worst Beatles Song Highest Integrity

Now do 80's Nude Scenes.

Also, I'll have you know that the only odor coming from the NJFZ room is potpourri because, you know, Serial Mom and all that.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad