NHL Mega-Mock Draft Reboot - Discussion / Draft Thread – HISTORIC PHASE TWENTY!

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Young Sandwich

Trout & Hockey
Sponsor
Dec 13, 2015
Outerspace
I’m just along for the ride. Brother chartered a boat for Wednesday and is hoping to nab a tuna.
You ever been offshore fishing? It's a whole lot of nothing until you hook up, but then it's basically controlled chaos. Good luck and make sure to wear your drinking shoes (which hopefully have non marking soles).

JojoTheWhale

Lemme unload.
May 22, 2008
Shitpost time.

413kLmN6i8L._SY580_.jpg

Team t.A.T.u

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
I left the College Course for last because for the first time ever, I have absolutely nothing. No shitposts. No puns. Not a thought or an angle to be found. So forget thinking and let's make some pasta.

Italian Home Cooking at the Florence Culinary Arts School.

I was setting up to make cacio e pepe right after The Child finished dinner. Next thing I know she's plopped her zebra stool down next to me and is asking what we're cooking. I handed her the pepper grinder and had her grind the buttload of pepper while I grated the pecorino.

Good Child.

BernieParent

In misery of redwings of suckage for a long time
Mar 13, 2009
Chasm of Sar (north of Montreal, Qc)
I was setting up to make cacio e pepe right after The Child finished dinner. Next thing I know she's plopped her zebra stool down next to me and is asking what we're cooking. I handed her the pepper grinder and had her grind the buttload of pepper while I grated the pecorino.

Good Child.
"So you STILL won't talk, Mr. Pepper. You will ... (twist) ... tell me ... (twist) ... ALL of your secrets ... (twist) ... in time."

mja

Everything was beautiful, and nothing hurt
Jan 7, 2005
Lucy the Elephant's Belly
@Young Sandwich, I caught a nice red snapper that was a hair too small along with a half dozen vermilions today. We nabbed tons of vermillion snapper, some grouper and seabass along with a triggerfish but the highlight was a 30 inch red snapper one of my brother’s buddies hooked on the first bite of the day.

Young Sandwich

Trout & Hockey
Sponsor
Dec 13, 2015
Outerspace
@Young Sandwich, I caught a nice red snapper that was a hair too small along with a half dozen vermilions today. We nabbed tons of vermillion snapper, some grouper and seabass along with a triggerfish but the highlight was a 30 inch red snapper one of my brother’s buddies hooked on the first bite of the day.
Nice! Sounds like you were fishing wrecks/bottom fishing, which is much more fun than trolling for tuna/billfish imo. Unless the tuna bite is wild, which is rarely the case. Grouper is one of my favorite fish to catch and to eat. Even the small ones fight like hell. That's a damn good red snapper too.

mja

Everything was beautiful, and nothing hurt
Jan 7, 2005
Lucy the Elephant's Belly
Nice! Sounds like you were fishing wrecks/bottom fishing, which is much more fun than trolling for tuna/billfish imo. Unless the tuna bite is wild, which is rarely the case. Grouper is one of my favorite fish to catch and to eat. Even the small ones fight like hell. That's a damn good red snapper too.
We trolled for about an hour but the only nibble we got was a small sailfish that got away. Had crazy action the first spot we stopped at and caught most of our fish there. As soon as we hit the bottom, we got a bite. The last spot we had three monsters on the line that all got away. Good day all in all and only the second time in my life I've ever actually caught a fish.

Young Sandwich

Trout & Hockey
Sponsor
Dec 13, 2015
Outerspace
We trolled for about an hour but the only nibble we got was a small sailfish that got away. Had crazy action the first spot we stopped at and caught most of our fish there. As soon as we hit the bottom, we got a bite. The last spot we had three monsters on the line that all got away. Good day all in all and only the second time in my life I've ever actually caught a fish.
Florida wreck fishing is the way to go for a newbie. That nonstop action happens more often than not if the guide gets you in the right spots. Good shit man, glad you had fun!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad