GDT: NHL Entry Draft 2018: The Attitude Era Begins @ 7PM ET June 22, 2018

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
McGuire reiterates what Lebrun said about 4 teams kicking tires on Max. But he wouldn't say what teams.

He also said Skinner is close to being dealt to a team in the West. And that Carolina may end up with another two 1st round picks (in a Skinner deal and then in a Hanifin deal).

The Great Weal

Phil's Pizza
Jan 15, 2015
Questions for my HF people:

I'm currently at my cottage in Val-David relaxing and resting from an acute conjunctivitis (no clue if viral or allergic). I don't have internet and already used up a lot of my phone's data. Should I go to the nearest Tim Hortons or McDo and follow this with you guys or not? Are the chances of Pacioretty being traded high?
Take it easy, but this is the day we have been waiting for since October. The chilis at Timmies is great.

Reactions: PhysicX

Binary Code

How do I change that
Aug 22, 2013
Delirium
Questions for my HF people:

I'm currently at my cottage in Val-David relaxing and resting from an acute conjunctivitis (no clue if viral or allergic). I don't have internet and already used up a lot of my phone's data. Should I go to the nearest Tim Hortons or McDo and follow this with you guys or not? Are the chances of Pacioretty being traded high?

Well I mean you'll either be happily surprised or you'll regret ever starting to follow the Habs

Reactions: PhysicX

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
If you're not contagious I would. Get some soup and relax.

By soup I mean go to Timmy's. I think they're use to non old people spending a lot of time there.

If you don't want to wait too long, Ryan O'Reilly recommends that you avoid the front and back entrances at Timmy's altogether.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
McGuire's dark horse is O'Brien. Says he spoke to a couple of teams who are high on him. McGuire says he could see him NHL ready in 2 years.

Reactions: sheed36

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal

Habby Gilmore

Dec 2, 2013
Halifax
I guess they just said on Tim and Sid(my son just told me, I wasn’t watching it at the time) that teams have inquired about Weber as well as Patches. I wonder what’s been offered for Weber?

Reactions: sheed36
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad