GDT: NHL Entry Draft 2018: The Attitude Era Begins @ 7PM ET June 22, 2018

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yoshidas Island

TY for the memories Yosh :'(
Jan 2, 2015
Is there any sort of discord chat that we could make to talk about it instead of having to type it?

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
I used to host draft parties in high school and almost every hockey fan in the school would come. Honestly some of the most fun I remember having in my life. Especially if I got guys who were fans of a bunch of different teams.

That must be a lot of fun -- there's bound to be disappointment, you'd have a several people with varying expectations. And unlimited good-natured taunts.

However, at a location like T1909, I wonder what the mood might be like.

Reactions: Stive Morgan

sheed36

Jan 8, 2005
No Man's Land
Where's the better food? :sarcasm:

What's that? Did someone say there's food? :)

screenshot2015-04-24at1.43.40pm_51751.jpg

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
For those wondering, TVA Sports will start their pre-draft coverage at 6PM. Sportsnet starts at 7PM.

Tonight I'll probably watch the TVA Sports broadcast because they'd be more Habs specific.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
For those wondering, TVA Sports will start their pre-draft coverage at 6PM. Sportsnet starts at 7PM.

Tonight I'll probably watch the TVA Sports broadcast because they'd be more Habs specific.

Thought you might have been going to T1909.

sheed36

Jan 8, 2005
No Man's Land
Alright guys and gals.. Last chance. Who do the Habs pick @ 3? Do they trade the pick?

I'm going with them keeping the pick and taking Kotkaniemi @ 3.

Reactions: Redux91

Habaneros

Habs Cup champs 2010
Oct 31, 2011

PhysicX

Nov 17, 2010
MTL
Questions for my HF people:

I'm currently at my cottage in Val-David relaxing and resting from an acute conjunctivitis (no clue if viral or allergic). I don't have internet and already used up a lot of my phone's data. Should I go to the nearest Tim Hortons or McDo and follow this with you guys or not? Are the chances of Pacioretty being traded high?

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
No. I'm more sitting on my ass in the comfort of my own home type of guy. I even warned my wife and daughter last week that I'm unavailable tonight. ;)

Also warned them about July 1st.

I can already imagine it. You've placed red cones to safeguard your perimeter.

Reactions: Adam Michaels

Gaylord Q Tinkledink

Apr 29, 2018
Questions for my HF people:

I'm currently at my cottage in Val-David relaxing and resting from an acute conjunctivitis (no clue if viral or allergic). I don't have internet and already used up a lot of my phone's data. Should I go to the nearest Tim Hortons or McDo and follow this with you guys or not? Are the chances of Pacioretty being traded high?

If you're not contagious I would. Get some soup and relax.

By soup I mean go to Timmy's. I think they're use to non old people spending a lot of time there.

Reactions: PhysicX

sheed36

Jan 8, 2005
No Man's Land
Pierre McGuire. There's 4 teams he knows of in on Pacioretty but he won't tell the 4 teams. Typical Pierre.

He thinks Skinner is going west and Hanifin might be going as well.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
  1. Pierre LeBrun‏Verified account @PierreVLeBrun 6m6 minutes ago
    Four teams kicked tires on Max Pacioretty today. Doesn't mean he'll be dealt today necessarily but teams beginning to show their hand as first round approaches...

2. Pierre LeBrun‏Verified account @PierreVLeBrun 13m13 minutes ago
    Meeting between Elias Lindholm camp and Hurricanes' brass did not go well today, I'm told. Still far apart on a contract. A trade now is very much possible.

Good idea to reprint the tweets. Twitter is acting up right now, so we might as well all do it as there's going to be a lot of traffic in the next few hours.

Reactions: Adam Michaels
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad