GDT: NHL Entry Draft 2018: The Attitude Era Begins @ 7PM ET June 22, 2018

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
Mitch Gallo is in Dallas and during the Sportscenter segment, he said that the NHL is testing the graphics on the big screen. He said they tested with the first 3 picks. They had Dahlin going at 1 to Buffalo. They then had Tkachuk going 2 to Carolina. And Habs had Svechnikov at 3. Again, just them testing the graphics. But how awesome would that be if it was true?

JuicyHam

Dec 16, 2013
windsor
Mitch Gallo is in Dallas and during the Sportscenter segment, he said that the NHL is testing the graphics on the big screen. He said they tested with the first 3 picks. They had Dahlin going at 1 to Buffalo. They then had Tkachuk going 2 to Carolina. And Habs had Svechnikov at 3. Again, just them testing the graphics. But how awesome would that be if it was true?
Shed a tear just thinking about it

Reactions: Adam Michaels

Saxon

Demigod
Mar 9, 2015
:vhappy::towel::yo:

sheed36

Jan 8, 2005
No Man's Land
Mitch Gallo is in Dallas and he said he was on the draft floor and they were testing out the graphics on the draft board and they displayed the first 3 picks. Dahlin was #1. Tkachuk was #2 and Svechnikov was #3.

Please stop trolling Hab fans NHL people. :)

Edit: Damn.. That Adam Michaels guy is way too fast for this old slow guy. :laugh:

The Great Weal

Phil's Pizza
Jan 15, 2015
Canes can take whoever they want at 2 besides Svechnikov, and I will hand deliver the entire team muffins.

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
What is this, Noah Juulsen's burner account?

I tell you, that Noix JouleSon is a real nut. :sarcasm:

giphy.gif

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
I could have swore he said he was going back 100%. Not sure where I saw that.

Initially it was reported he was going back. A while after that, Tkachuk said he will talk to the team that drafts him, his family, and his agent to agree what they think is best for him.

Reactions: Jrham15

sheed36

Jan 8, 2005
No Man's Land
Imagine this. The Canes by some brain dead miracle do pass on Svechnikov and do take Tkachuk instead and the Habs also pass on him to take someone else. Things would get very ugly here if that ever happened I imagine. And I just woke up. :)

scrubadam

Apr 10, 2016

To tell you the truth I don't think its that out of the relm of possability, or even Zadina going to CAR.

Reminds me of the 2012 draft when CBJ took Murray. Opened up the door for the habs to grab AG.

Habaneros

Habs Cup champs 2010
Oct 31, 2011

NHL trolling ....

Reactions: jaffy27
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad