GDT: NHL Entry Draft 2018: The Attitude Era Begins @ 7PM ET June 22, 2018

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jacklours2

Jun 22, 2018
Hey guys, just logging in to see how I can watch the draft ? I don't have any cable. CBCSN app isn't available in my coubtry and sportsnet somehow cannot be installed on my phone. Any ways I can catch the draft ? Thanks for the help, now y'all can go back to talk about this upcoming draft.

NotProkofievian

Nov 29, 2011
Hey guys, just logging in to see how I can watch the draft ? I don't have any cable. CBCSN app isn't available in my coubtry and sportsnet somehow cannot be installed on my phone. Any ways I can catch the draft ? Thanks for the help, now y'all can go back to talk about this upcoming draft.

I'm not sayin', jus' sayin', but ways to view things such as the NHL draft have, historically, been posted on reddit.

Reactions: Jacklours2

Habaneros

Habs Cup champs 2010
Oct 31, 2011
Last edited:

theghost1

Oct 30, 2017
A player i would take with one of Montreal's 4th rounders is Curtis Hall big center and great speed.

Habaneros

Habs Cup champs 2010
Oct 31, 2011
That is not what he said...

i know what 3 is i know what 25 is ,...

Don't try to shine up 25th to make it sound we really got a steal because he is better than 2018 3rd overall..

All i am sayin...

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003
That's Grant take on Zadina in February 7th, on his website.....things change fast do they...That draft has to be INSANE if we have the nerve to pass on a NHL 40 goal scorer....

The big night moves his totals to 33 goals in just 41 games….sick numbers for a draft-eligible 6-1 winger who plays an all-around game. It’s hard to picture anyone else in North America going ahead of him at this point. This guy is going to be a 40-goal scorer some day in the NHL.

Reactions: FireBurningBin

YukonCornelius 5thOA

Lurking and liking.
Sponsor
Sep 6, 2006
funny, sent the wife to costco to get me a pizza too.

I first interacted with you on here on Draft Day 2008 (yay Alex Tanguay!), I made a joke about needing a father-figure to enjoy the draft with, you said I could come over to watch, but I had to bring my own beer and I wasn't allowed to stay, or something close to that at least. Anyway, have fun tonight.

Yes, I have one of those memories.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad