• Other

Votes: 4 3.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rooch

Jul 22, 2021
I've been watching video for weeks and I just don't see how Verbeek can pass on Fantilli. Carlsson is going to be great, but Fantilli is so clearly elite and fits into our rebuild so perfectly that I can't look away. All of this nonsense about picking someone else did not come from Verbeek, and I think his silence tells us all we need to know. Fantilli is the pick, and he's going to be incredible for us.

KickHisAssZegrass

Sponsor
Nov 18, 2005
Portland, OR
I've been watching video for weeks and I just don't see how Verbeek can pass on Fantilli. Carlsson is going to be great, but Fantilli is so clearly elite and fits into our rebuild so perfectly that I can't look away. All of this nonsense about picking someone else did not come from Verbeek, and I think his silence tells us all we need to know. Fantilli is the pick, and he's going to be incredible for us.

probably

This guy is generally a hack but this makes sense

I just can't see a team picking Smith over Carlsson.

Reactions: Kalv

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Depending on how it goes, this might be what @Leonardo87 is up to tonight

IMG_4342.gif

NWWisconsinDuck

Jun 28, 2023
First post ever -

Will be ecstatic with Carlsson, over the moon with Fantilli. Stunned with Michkov and it’ll take some time for me to be on board but eventually I’ll get there.

Wondering about Pagnotta’s reporting. I actually think he’s somewhat reputable but it’ll be interesting to see if his belief or tweet is at all backed up in the next few hours

Mr Rogers

Jul 11, 2010
Calgary
First post ever -

Will be ecstatic with Carlsson, over the moon with Fantilli. Stunned with Michkov and it’ll take some time for me to be on board but eventually I’ll get there.

Wondering about Pagnotta’s reporting. I actually think he’s somewhat reputable but it’ll be interesting to see if his belief or tweet is at all backed up in the next few hours
Welcome.

I used to be very skeptical of him but I feel like he may have gotten a few things right over the past year or so. Still definitely not amongst the best.

ohcomeonref

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 18, 2014
Alberta, Canada
First post ever -

Take my "Like" and welcome aboard!

Reactions: Duck Off and Yemeth

16thOverallSaveUs

Danila Yurov Fan Club Executive Assistant
May 2, 2018
Feels like all the hype is that it’s going to be Carlsson. Not as good a skater but probably close to as skilled and smarter. I’d take Fantilli, but Carlsson will be a good player too. They should really take Michkov imo lol

TheStuntman

Oct 27, 2015
History tells us that the leaks and rumors surrounding the Ducks since PV has been GM has been completely wrong. Who broke the coaching hire before the Ducks announced it? No one. I hope these leaks are wrong too, I want the Ducks to pick Fantili.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad