NHL: Around the League 52

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Styles

No Light, No Signal
Apr 6, 2017
Trouba is an easy player to hate but you’d defend him to death if he was on your team.

Reactions: Crow

Joemoe

Aug 3, 2015
Who do you like if it's Oilers-Panthers final?
As long as Bob shows up I don't see either West team being able to beat the Panthers, Igor played out of his mind for the majority of this series, otherwise there would of been like three blowouts after the first two games.

CallMeShaft

34 Counts
Apr 14, 2014
Rags absolutely f***ed my bracket. They may as well be the Canes; because they can't get it done in the playoffs and also because they're jerks.

• Haha
Reactions: JaegerDice

Styles

No Light, No Signal
Apr 6, 2017
Not many point or long range shots in this ECF. Bob seeing everything unless you get close.

Space umpire

Nov 15, 2018
Cocoa Beach, Florida
Who do you like if it's Oilers-Panthers final?
It’s the year of the cats … or is that RATS!

I can’t lose here. If Edmonton makes it that pisses off Leaf fans (which is cool). If Dallas makes is it guarantees the cup goes to a warm weather non traditional market. Which is my hope each season.

He’d be a welcomed addition to a soft ass team and you know it.
Disagree. Don’t like dirty players. He crosses lines.
(To me) that disrespect of the game is unforgivable.

Styles

No Light, No Signal
Apr 6, 2017
It’s the year of the cats … or is that RATS!

I can’t lose here. If Edmonton makes it that pisses off Leaf fans (which is cool). If Dallas makes is it guarantees the cup goes to a warm weather non traditional market. Which is my hope each season.

Disagree. Don’t like dirty players. He crosses lines.
(To me) that disrespect of the game is unforgivable.

Until they play for you. No way you have the same opinion of Trouba if he is a Hawk. And you know it.

Mrfenn92

Proud to be American
Sponsor
Nov 27, 2018
Chicago,Illinois
IMG_8660.jpeg

Hattrick Kane

Oct 8, 2018
Trouba was f***ing terrible all playoffs. Rangers fans literally want him bought out this offseason. Why the hell would we, or anyone for that matter, want that?

Reactions: Giovi and ClydeLee
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad