GDT: NHL 24 Draft Combine June 3-8 NOT the trade, roster or KK thread

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

morhilane

Feb 28, 2021
Last year Habs said they were dropping going to dinner. I guess last year was planned as a different Combine and everyone complained so they went back to normal this year or something like that...

le_sean

Oct 21, 2006
Yeah I don’t get dinner with both Iginla and Dickinson last night. One must be a mistake and was Wednesday. I can’t imagine how awkward it would be if only the prospect ate since the Habs brass already had supper :laugh:

Reactions: WeThreeKings

HomaridII

May 23, 2006
Montreal, Canada
Yeah I don’t get dinner with both Iginla and Dickinson last night. One must be a mistake and was Wednesday. I can’t imagine how awkward it would be if only the prospect ate since the Habs brass already had supper :laugh:
The Iginla dinner was confirmed by Iginla himself. As for Lindstrom.

The dickinson dinner was just included in an article about lindstrom. I haven't heard any quotes directly from him.

Kents polished head

Formerly Tough Au Lit
Feb 4, 2013
The Iginla dinner was confirmed by Iginla himself. As for Lindstrom.

The dickinson dinner was just included in an article about lindstrom. I haven't heard any quotes directly from him.

In fact the article said the Habs brass was seen with Dickinson in the evening. Not that they had dinner with him.

... And yeah. We're actually discussing who had dinner, when and with whom on a message board. Congrats folks :laugh:

Hannibal

Fear the Weber
Feb 11, 2007
Im confident and hope that Habs will have Lindstrom ahead of demidov.

Skills isn’t the only thing to judge a player.

McGees

Jun 15, 2016
Iginla sees himself as a centre moving forward and I still don’t understand it. There’s really not much about his game that screams centre to me.
I find players and agents love to say that cause it adds more value, meaning drafted higher meaning more $.

Mrb1p

PRICERSTOPDAPUCK
Dec 10, 2011
Citizen of the world
I don't see Benoit Pouliot at all here. Sennecke can finish, Sennecke has some stick handling. Sennecke just plays too small in a 6'3'' frame, his mind has not caught up to his size yet. Also, he can turn into a spectator too often, he's not always committed. That was not Pouliot's problem. Pouliot had a low IQ.

Jeff Carter....
Pouliot was a massive case of a spectator, that's what I meant. He could turn it on like no other and most often he just wouldn't, probably not for laziness but being dumb. I figure it's a 50/50 split on that for Sennecke, or he's just not use to his size. (Even so, he was average height before, so this excuse isn't good.)

Sennecke will never be a top 5 goalscorer in the league like Carter was.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad