**NHL 15 Thread** Part VIII

That Habs Fan

Nov 29, 2008
Toronto
Anyone's guess. They'll probably release traded players on their new teams in HUT before they do a roster update.

I've lost all faith in this franchise

SatanwasaSlovak

Jan 18, 2013
Malmö, Skåne
Anyone's guess. They'll probably release traded players on their new teams in HUT before they do a roster update.

I've lost all faith in this franchise

Wouldn't it be nice if they released it this week atleast? It isn't that much work. Heck, i could've done it myself in a couple of hours if they actually would've given me the opportunity to change draft-picks aswell (which i don't understand why they haven't included).

Yeah, the gaming-industry is in a massive free-fall in general.

That Habs Fan

Nov 29, 2008
Toronto
You can thank (or blame) the massive success of horrible games like League of Legends.

When you can get people to make infinite micropayments, why spend a lot of money or resources to make actual quality games?

Tad Mikowsky

Only Droods
Sponsor
Jun 30, 2008
Edmonton
You can thank (or blame) the massive success of horrible games like League of Legends.

When you can get people to make infinite micropayments, why spend a lot of money or resources to make actual quality games?

In what universe is League of Legends a horrible game?

If anything, they've done micropayments just right. You don't pay 60$ for the base game, a reasonable rotation of champions and the choice to pay for a champion or skin.

It literally is a game where you can go F2P the entire time if you wanted to.

That Habs Fan

Nov 29, 2008
Toronto
I haven't been home yet to download/play/confirm, but according to the EA NHL Facebook page the trade deadline roster update is out! :D

slammer

Oct 28, 2010
Hessen
I have 3 questions:
1) any tips for creating best line/team chemistry? i have some good players i cant use cause the chemistry is lower than players in the same line with less points :/

2) I am playing since years, but just cant get good at all. Any tips for scoring and deking which may helped you?

3) my defensive game is ****** as ****. any tips about checking and playing good D?

Thanks a lot!

crazychimp

Jun 24, 2014
Vancouver
I've been playing a lot of 'Online Team Play' lately on the next gen, I really like that you can't choose being a goalie I really hated that in EASHL always ruined the game for me when my team had to play against a CPU and we have a human goalie, 5 on 5 is great I just wish the D men on my team would not pinch in when they don't need to :D.

Mynameismark*

How the hell do you get players in the NHL to have actual realistic stats? The top scorers sometimes top out with 78 points...maybe. You'll see Crosby getting 55 point seasons. Is there some setting it needs to be on or what? Especially if you mostly just simulate throughout a season.

BHD

Vejmelka for Vezina
Dec 27, 2009
Moncton, NB
My copy keeps freezing whenever it hits the opening animations of a game. Is this common with the game or maybe something to do with the hardware?

CBJx614

May 25, 2012
C-137
How the hell do you get players in the NHL to have actual realistic stats? The top scorers sometimes top out with 78 points...maybe. You'll see Crosby getting 55 point seasons. Is there some setting it needs to be on or what? Especially if you mostly just simulate throughout a season.

Changing the sliders, changing the gamestyle (hardcore:simulation etc)

blueliner18

Oct 18, 2013
NE Ice rinks

Ugh... unfortunately, this is painfully true!!! This is the number one reason I have never played HUT since it was introduced.

PlamsUnlimited

Big Church Bells
May 14, 2010
New York
Online tilt tho....

Crapped on someone as the sens, he was the leafs. 3-1. Hit like 7 posts and had 42 shots.

Played as NY and lost 4-1. Had 4 shots the entire game. My guys were all slower than a peewee team and literally skated past everything.

Bruinswillwin77

My name is Pete
Sponsor
May 29, 2011
Hooksett, NH
Gotta love :sarcasm: it when 15 year old kids tell you they will 'kick the **** out of you IRL' when playing OTP because god forbid you tell them to play defense because their a defensemen :laugh:

CarpeNoctem

Chilling w The Chief
Oct 29, 2013
In The Night
I have to complain about online VS play. I'm 58-11-2 and have won like 10 in a row, but it's pretty damn repetitive. You can basically score one of two, maybe three ways, max. They nerfed almost all the legit snipes and good passing plays usually just result in very weak shots.

No slap shot seems to go over 52 miles per hour, even from the best shooters. And toe-drag, or any wrist shots, move with the velocity of a damned beach ball. Deflections on good chances? Also very rare. It just feels lame.

CarpeNoctem

Chilling w The Chief
Oct 29, 2013
In The Night
So I had my HDD die about 2 months ago and replaced it. Lost a ton of boosts, and really stuck to only playing VS mode, and only last night did I realize I got knocked down to SS3 from LC3 with my BAP. Getting back to A- is a nightmare, despite 6 games in a row of all As or better, it isn't even making an effing dent. EA simply must be latin for Epic Fail.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad