**NHL 15 thread** Part III

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

matt1396

Jul 28, 2012
Toronto
Other than the intro with Doc and Eddie, and the demo date we got nothing else, but I'm honestly just happy that we got a demo date.

Trap Jesus

Feb 13, 2012
They nailed Marchand's face. A lot of the faces looks overdone, but they did his very well.

Jaan

May 10, 2013
So there will be a demo. Out on 26th day of this month. But no other news? Not good...

Chris Pronger

Valar morghulis
Jan 20, 2011
Canada
This is unbelievable. The game comes out in less than a month, demo in two weeks and ZERO information about game modes yet

Last edited:

TopTittie

Jul 26, 2006
From the new trailer it looks like first person fighting is back? Or maybe it's a new camera for EASHL where you don't see the player.. That view appears a few times in the video.

Shrimper

Trick or ruddy treat
Feb 20, 2010
Essex
So, is first person a thing or is that just for the video?

Although it is worrying that we still have little info.

Five Alarm Fire

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 17, 2009
That might be the best trailer we've seen from EA ever IMO. First person hockey looks beautiful, I hope we see it in a game one day.

ORLY

Oct 31, 2011
I think the first person will be just on the intro sometimes. Like skating around during the pre-game etc. Just a camera angle.

SKNJD9

Hi, I'm mat.
Aug 28, 2008
West of Chicago
That might be the best trailer we've seen from EA ever IMO. First person hockey looks beautiful, I hope we see it in a game one day.

It's nearly impossible to do....unless they keep the stick unrealisticly stuck out in front of you the entire time so you can always see the puck

Theres no way to control skating,head movment and stick movement.

Shrimper

Trick or ruddy treat
Feb 20, 2010
Essex
There is NO first person mode in NHL15

They stuck that 1st period view in the trailers the last couple years.

I'm likely thinking it is just a cut scene thing.

Saying that though, there are two scenes in play with the first person view.

McGlassbangers

Jul 13, 2009
McFinland
It's nearly impossible to do....unless they keep the stick unrealisticly stuck out in front of you the entire time so you can always see the puck

Theres no way to control skating,head movment and stick movement.

Oculus Rift? I can easily see it happening as soon as next year.

Cousin Eddie

You Serious Clark?
Nov 3, 2006
Frustrating that there's still no real info about game modes but it's hard to complain after seeing a trailer as beautiful as that. Wow is all I can say.

Jeremy Hronek

Aug 18, 2009
chilliwack , bc
I realize they are likely releasing very little information due to not making significant changes to game play or game modes, but I think it will be fun to go into the game without having been shown everything before release.This way we can discover the changes as we play the game and it may make the game feel new and different than previous games.

ArGarBarGar

What do we want!? Unfair!
Sep 8, 2008
I realize they are likely releasing very little information due to not making significant changes to game play or game modes, but I think it will be fun to go into the game without having been shown everything before release.This way we can discover the changes as we play the game and it may make the game feel new and different than previous games.

I like to know what I am buying before putting my money down, personally.

Rielly4Captain

Apr 9, 2012

I agree here i think, I'm glad i get to try the demo out in 2 weeks at least though. it will get me hyped up for HUT/EASHL (as long as they are are keeping the modes in)

Pricey04

Jun 1, 2014
Ohio
Gameplay

This is for the new consoles, I have the xbox one and I'm getting worried there isn't going to be GM Connected or EASHL..
Is there? I hope so

camwise

Aug 27, 2011
Calgary
This is for the new consoles, I have the xbox one and I'm getting worried there isn't going to be GM Connected or EASHL..
Is there? I hope so

I dont foresee them taking out GM connected any time soon? Not too sure about EASHL but I doubt that as well, been part of the game for a long time now.

blueliner18

Oct 18, 2013
NE Ice rinks
Why does EA refuse to show classic (top down view) of player vs. player, or player vs. cpu gameplay?!?!? We get it, the cut scenes look amazing... I want to see if cpu controlled players are just as dumb as they were on last gen consoles, or if EA truly did rewrite AI.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad