***NHL 13 Thread*** (Part 7)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Siamese Dream

Feb 5, 2011
United Britain of Great Kingdom
LOL at all the people seeing star players go through waivers. Has not happened to me or any of the friends I know that play the game. Maybe those people just got a bad copy of the game?

I've already done loads of seasons on GM with different teams and the only decent players I've seen on waivers were Eric Staal and Tyler Ennis. I think someone mentioned earlier in the thread that whether you play on easy, medium or hard has an effect on this, so maybe that's why :dunno:

Kbs

Jun 30, 2008
London ON
How in the blue hell am I supposed to win a ****ing faceoff in this game? Ridiculously hard and Pejorative Slured new system they put in.

LOL I do way better in faces in this game than the previous one. Just because you can't win faceoffs doesn't mean the new system sucks.

Krishna

Jun 15, 2010
New Jersey
Weird glitch in Be a GM..

My goalie Jason Missiaen won the conn smythe..

Only problem was that he was injured the whole playoffs and John Gibson won 16 games out of 21 games..

LeafsNation75

Jan 15, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Today the Toronto Marlies of the AHL came out with their brand new 3rd jerseys. So I was wondering is there going to be a code or an update which will add them or will those have to wait until NHL 14?

derriko

Mar 7, 2009
Las Vegas
So has anybody figured out how to fix the gm connected problem of some people not being allowed to sign free agents? Theres 2-3 people in my league who cant, and Ive read of a couple others with the same issue. EA has to be aware of this by now...

PALE PWNR

Jul 10, 2010
Sewell NJ
So has anybody figured out how to fix the gm connected problem of some people not being allowed to sign free agents? Theres 2-3 people in my league who cant, and Ive read of a couple others with the same issue. EA has to be aware of this by now...

Are you sure its not because they are up against the 50 contract limit?

Victorious Secret

2024 Lottery Winner
Jul 18, 2011
Matt's Meat Market
They don't usually put 3rd jerseys in the game for AHL teams anyway

Oh well so much for that.

Houston Aeros have a third jersey in the game. Hershey, Charlotte, Bridgeport, Binghamton, Adirondack, WB/S, Texas, Springfield, Rochester, Peoria, Milwaukee, Manchester, and Lake Erie also have third jerseys in the game. 14/30 isn't bad.

derriko

Mar 7, 2009
Las Vegas
Are you sure its not because they are up against the 50 contract limit?

Nope, its a glitch in the system, and its really screwing some people over. For instance, I only have 42 contracts, and a roster spot available on my NHL team. I have like 16 million in cap space, so im at the absolute floor. I cant sign fa's to get above the floor, which forced me to keep Yakupov in the NHL for like 30 games, as well as others like Schwartz which is hurting development and burning contracts. I offered scrubs like Ethan Moreau 8 million dollar contracts and they get rejected no matter what. And its not just me, Ive read of others having this problem, and even in my league there are two others. Someone offered a 50 overall player a 13 million dollar contract and they turned it down.

Siamese Dream

Feb 5, 2011
That's new then, I'm pretty sure they didn't have them in '12 but some CHL teams did

Sorry can't edit. Either way, I doubt they'd put them in an update, they didn't even put the Rangers or Flyers winter classic jerseys in the game this year let alone do an update last year. And when they eventually put the Jets jerseys in the game they were still wrong

ArGarBarGar

What do we want!? Unfair!
Sep 8, 2008
Anyone have the puck go through the post and into the net on them?

I was playing goalie in EASHL, when a player from the corner shot the puck to the net with me hugging the post. My body glitched and the puck went through my skate and the post into the net.

How am I supposed to play goaltender as it is when these kind of things happen?

Siamese Dream

Feb 5, 2011
Anyone have the puck go through the post and into the net on them?

I was playing goalie in EASHL, when a player from the corner shot the puck to the net with me hugging the post. My body glitched and the puck went through my skate and the post into the net.

How am I supposed to play goaltender as it is when these kind of things happen?

This has happened to me while playing goal offline in every NHL game since 09

Jyrki

Benning has been purged! VANmen!
May 24, 2011
溫哥華
Is there a secret to getting my goalie to stop a puck or am I just going to have to deal with sub .900 goalies every game above pro I play.

Playing defense is a good start.

No hate, I used to have the same problem in NHL 12 but you learn which high percentage plays the AI likes and then shut them down.

And sub .900 isn't necessarily a bad thing if you can possess the puck a lot and limit shots against. I played on a single BAGM file through this year and while I created a dynasty and won all kinds of awards, it took me 20 seasons to earn a Vezina because of low SV% during games. :help:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad