GDT: Devils @ Rangers TNT 7:00 PM

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Jersey Fan 12

Positive Vibes
Nov 20, 2006
Was liking Zboril a lot until that last shift. Oops. Think someone was supposed to be in the front of the net.

On the plus side, kind of liking these young guys against the Rangers top players.

And without some of the usual characters not the usual agita of watching the team play.

BostonDevil

Jun 28, 2019
Good for #24 on the Rangers. Always nice to see a guy score on a PTO but I still don't think he's an NHL player.

Where can I buy Tatar's hat?

Patrik26

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 12, 2016
Sussex, NJ
Was liking Zboril a lot until that last shift. Oops. Think someone was supposed to be in the front of the net.

On the plus side, kind of liking these young guys against the Rangers top players.

And without some of the usual characters not the usual agita of watching the team play.

Exactly.

TheUnseenHand

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 5, 2010
I guess they want to let Rempe loose without worrying about us going after Panarin so they are holding him out.

Labanc having kind of a rough game so far.

Reactions: Patrik26

Bleedred

#FIREDAVEROGALSKI
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Mike Hardman is one of my favorite hockey names ever.

I did some searching to find out a little more about him. Here’s a picture of him apparently doing what he does in the offseason

IMG_5687.jpeg

Bleedred

#FIREDAVEROGALSKI
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
I've more impressed by the goalies the last two nights than the guys who will be on the team this preseason.

Rogalski is over there in Prague continuing to infect the two guys that will be on our NHL team (and Daws) while the goalies still over here are playing pretty well while facing some NHL players behind pretty much no NHL players on our side.

Bleedred

#FIREDAVEROGALSKI
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
I don't think we have a single NHL player in the lineup tonight. We had Labanc in there last night.

We do have Todd Bertuzzi though. He WAS an NHL player for a long time, but he's been retired for probably 10 years and he's gotta be damn near 50 years old by now.

Guy is a complete scumbag and piece of shit, but I guess it was very nice of him to volunteer to play tonight's preseason game that's lacking any NHL talent on our side. I guess he must be friends with Kevin Dineen who called in a favor?

Bleedred

#FIREDAVEROGALSKI
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Never mind, Labanc is playing tonight.

And Todd Bertuzzi is one of his linemates.

Ad

Ad

Ad