News & Notes XLIV: Revenge of the Seth

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

SlavinAway

Registered Jerk
Sponsor
Jul 7, 2017

So maybe not? Gonna think it will be by the end of the weekend.

I figured it had to be close if not already. Would think if there was an announcement it would have to be soon as it will be difficult to keep secret once the branding is down.

Reactions: cptjeff

chaz4hockey

Sponsor
Jan 21, 2021
Naples, FL
I look at this every year and continue to be amazed at the tenure of Canes staff in most of the club's functions. Director of Scouting is now 71 and perhaps near retirement. Worth a look:

Boom Boom Apathy

I am the Professor. Deal with it!
Sep 6, 2006
I hated Lenovo taking over IBM machines. I went through 5 Thinkpads over the many years. A bit costlier and heavier than most but solid as a rock and never had one problem with them.

Over it now. My Asus is nice and Lenovo supports the Canes.
That's a pretty conceited statement. I think that's for others to judge.

EDIT: Oh, ASuS, as in the computer brand. NVM.....

cptjeff

Reprehensible User
Sep 18, 2008
Washington, DC.
I hated Lenovo taking over IBM machines. I went through 5 Thinkpads over the many years. A bit costlier and heavier than most but solid as a rock and never had one problem with them.

Over it now. My Asus is nice and Lenovo supports the Canes.
One of my computers is an X1 and it's fabulous. Had a number of thinkpads over the years, both IBM and Lenovo and I've always found them to be incredibly reliable, and I've never had any of the fun "quirks" my HPs in particular have had with driver issues.

(What's supposed to happen if you turn the monitor brightness to maximum? If your answer is "graphics driver crashes", you might just work for HP.)

bleedgreen

Dec 8, 2003
colorado
Visit site
Then it is settled. The building will be named Pepsi Arena and the nickname will be "The Can". I have spoken this into reality.
That’s what Ball arena (Avs, Nuggets) here in Denver was called for 20 years until 2020. It was the Pepsi Center and the nickname was “the Can”…..y’all would just be imitators now.

I still call it the Pepsi Center by accident pretty much every time.

cptjeff

Reprehensible User
Sep 18, 2008
Washington, DC.
That’s what Ball arena (Avs, Nuggets) here in Denver was called for 20 years until 2020. It was the Pepsi Center and the nickname was “the Can”…..y’all would just be imitators now.

I still call it the Pepsi Center by accident pretty much every time.
I mean, Ball literally makes most of the cans soda and beer come in, so that still works.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad