News From Around the League - Part XXXVIII

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

njdevils1982

Hell Toupée!!!
Sep 8, 2006
North of Toronto
goalie_zps4d624510.jpg

http://nyrangerslegends.blogspot.ca/2006/05/gilles-gratton.html

Wingman77

Mar 16, 2010
Michael Russo ‏@Russostrib
Fletcher says Parise is sick #mnwild

of what playing for a ****** team? sucks ta suck

Brodeur

Feb 27, 2002
San Diego
Kings traded the 5th rounder we gave them to Florida in exchange for Keaton Ellerby.

Somewhat random, but not a bad trade for them. Loktionov for a guy who will want to play for them.

Kings are definitely missing Mitchell and Greene, so it's not too surprising to see them bring in another D. They were probably familiar with Ellerby from the 2007 Draft process.

Getzo5

The Punisher
Feb 13, 2010
Presov, SVK
Michael Russo ‏@Russostrib
Fletcher says Parise is sick #mnwild

of what playing for a ****** team? sucks ta suck
IMAGE_6552DA9F-07F0-49B2-B6C4-E2B67223163C.JPG

#Leafs and #Senators have both called and asked about #Panthers center Weiss.

Okay Waffles, you can have him, but give us Kulemin.

Richer's Ghost

Bourbonite
Apr 19, 2007
photoshop labor camp somewhere in MN

Bleedred

I want goaltending
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
**** off Zach. He said the same stuff after our games.

''We didn't show up tonight. A pee wee goalie could have stopped most of those shots, we didn't challenge the goaltender tonight'' sooner or later he's gonna have to come to terms with the fact the the wiLOLd SUCK! And that they can't compete with the Canucks.

Traitor Zach

Released from Glory
Jan 29, 2012
Northeast
Some of the comments from Wild fans are pretty interesting, including drawing fire on the "dump and chase" style already.

I'm sure they will pick it up, but it will be kind of funny to see Yeo fired either during the season or after this year.

Right now, they don't look like a well-put together roster/team.

Oroku Saki*

I wish nothing but losing seasons for the Wild just cause I'm a dick. Farise Puck. (Would also be a good username)

-I'm dumb. Puck Farise. ;p

Bleedred

I want goaltending
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Yeo is a dumbass, and even the Canucks fans I was talking to last night agreed. He always looks like he needs some help. Like he's clueless, and has no ****in idea what to do. He always looks nervous standing there like he's dying for assistance from someone that actually has a brain.

I've said all along though. If their team continues to suck then he's gonna take the fall. I kinda feel bad for him there.

theking72

Confucius Ackbar
Sponsor
Mar 22, 2007
NJ
Though 10 games:

Brian Gionta: 5 points. $1,000,000 per point.

Steven Gionta: 5 points. $112,500 per point.

#winning

Bleedred

I want goaltending
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Though 10 games:

Brian Gionta: 5 points. $1,000,000 per point.

Steven Gionta: 5 points. $112,500 per point.

#winning

Still would take him back if his contract was ending this year. He'd be way better than anybody else we've iced with Trav, and Kovy so far this year.

Uli Hiemer

Dr. Evil
Oct 19, 2011
Queens

''We didn't show up tonight. A pee wee goalie could have stopped most of those shots, we didn't challenge the goaltender tonight'' sooner or later he's gonna have to come to terms with the fact the the wiLOLd SUCK! And that they can't compete with the Canucks.

i've noticed he's been more snippy as a WILD to the media. i guess the whole state of minnesota is on his shoulders.
:laugh:

Bleedred

I want goaltending
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
i've noticed he's been more snippy as a WILD to the media. i guess the whole state of minnesota is on his shoulders.
:laugh:

I still can't believe he went there. The team is garbage. Just a huge steaming pile of ****. The best thing they got going for them is the goaltending. If Backstrom can't keep the other team from putting in 3, then they're probably not gonna win. There's been 2 games where they were held to just a goal, and Parise was the one who scored. One game was a 1-0 shutout from Harding.

NJDevilsZG

I'll drive team bus
Nov 3, 2010
Zagreb, Croatia

Hope that he took some advices from Kovy on "how to thrive playing 8 years for garbage team"
Puck Farise http://m.startribune.com/?id=190320911

Saugus

Ecrasez l'infame!
Sponsor
Jun 17, 2009
Connecticut
Parise didn't have standards when he was choosing a team to play for. He shouldn't be shocked that he isn't winning now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad