News From Around the League - Part XXXVIII

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Devils Trap

May 6, 2009
New Jersey
At this point we need forward help. Im willing to look past his history and give him a shot. Ill base my hate/liking to him depending on how he plays with us , not how he played on another team

Getzo5

The Punisher
Feb 13, 2010
Presov, SVK
Williams
Ribeiro
What`s next gentlemen? Burrows?

Jokes aside, Ribeiro wouldn`t be a good fit, but he can do this:

That`s just... I dunno... unreal is the word?

AZNDevil

Yay band.
Jul 30, 2010
Tennessee
Williams
Ribeiro
What`s next gentlemen? Burrows?

Jokes aside, Ribeiro wouldn`t be a good fit, but he can do this:

That`s just... I dunno... unreal is the word?

"Six shades of sexy" is the only applicable description of that goal from now til the end of time.

Getzo5

The Punisher
Feb 13, 2010
Presov, SVK
For some reason I find Daryl Reaugh extremely annoying to listen to. I can't quite put my finger on what it is I don't like but I really can't stand him.
:amazed:

I can`t find any reason to hate him, or both. With Blues crew and Sharks (sometimes very homerish and annoying to listen to but I enjoy their work most of the times)/Detroit crew, they are head and shoulders above everyone else in the business IMO.

apice3*

Got a trade offer in fantasy.

Guy offers RW Tarasenko. I give up LW Conacher.

Categories: goals, assists, +/-, PIM, SOG, PP point, hits, blocks.

Not sure what to do.

My RWs are Hossa, Giroux, and Callahan. LW's are Duchene, Benn, Pacioretty, Hartnell, Landeskog, and Steen. 4 of my LWs also play C. The other 3 are on IR.

Getzo5

The Punisher
Feb 13, 2010
Presov, SVK
That`s pretty much a wash if you ask me.

EDIT: Senko generates much more SOG and hits though. He also records more ES points/goals.

Desert Devil

Legend
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2010
Phoenix, Arizona
:amazed:

I can`t find any reason to hate him, or both. With Blues crew and Sharks (sometimes very homerish and annoying to listen to but I enjoy their work most of the times)/Detroit crew, they are head and shoulders above everyone else in the business IMO.

Sharks and Red Wings are decent, The announcers are great, but sometimes the color guys can get a bit homerish. Same thing with the Blues but those guys are great to listen to and I've always been a big Pang fan.

Saugus

Ecrasez l'infame!
Sponsor
Jun 17, 2009
Connecticut
Also, I would take Luongo if we didn't have Moose or Marty. He seems like a great guy.

Yes, but his contract is bad and I don't trust his mental stability in the net.

Don't like Nash, never really have and think he's wildly overpaid.

But he certainly looks more useful on the Rangers than he did in Columbus, at least.

Everybody looks more useful on the Rangers than they do in Columbus.

For some reason I find Daryl Reaugh extremely annoying to listen to. I can't quite put my finger on what it is I don't like but I really can't stand him.

There's no accounting for taste. I think he's the best colour man in the league, but that's me.

Getzo5

The Punisher
Feb 13, 2010
Presov, SVK

Remember this guy? :naughty: :sarcasm:

He`s had a good year with the Griffins and was recently called up to Detroit (with my buddy Tatar, who should play on Datsyuk`s line today - must feel great after so many months of waiting for the opportunity, they put him right in the spotlight).

485202_10151429808809819_688478491_n.jpg

Peter Griffin for the win. I don`t care he`s Czech and freaking nuts at times, I want him to succeed. He`s just too much fun to watch.

Oroku Saki*

Didn't Razor make fun of the Devils attendance and we all wrote angry letters to him?

Saugus

Ecrasez l'infame!
Sponsor
Jun 17, 2009
Connecticut
Didn't Razor make fun of the Devils attendance and we all wrote angry letters to him?

Doesn't make him a bad commentator. Everybody has taken a shot at the Devils' attendance at least once, it's only the guys who use it as their go to insult like the clowns in Pittsburgh that annoy me.

Oroku Saki*

I'm just saying. It'a always dress as a chair night in Dallas.

downtown56

Mar 5, 2008
mirtle: Ducks acquired defenceman Ben Lovejoy from the Penguins for a fifth-round selection in the 2014 NHL Entry Draft.

Devilsfan92

Jan 4, 2008
Beard envy. (I can't grow anything.)

Seen Zanon's lately?

774x600.jpg

I like his NHL head shot the most;
159536354-Greg-Zanon-590x885.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad