New goalie gear sightings for 2015-16

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Diamondillium

DO YOU WANT ANTS!?
Aug 22, 2011
Edmonton, AB
5004945765_6762e891aa.jpg

Very excellent.

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
Not sure about the Howard mask. The sides will look great, but the top... I'll have to see how it looks on broadcast. Also, the direction of the bottom teeth is an odd choice, I think.

Stephen

Feb 28, 2002
I liked the one last year better. The new Howard mask looks like a Cujo rip off.

JKG33

Leafs & Kings
Oct 31, 2009
Winnipeg
Cam Ward's new gear:

CN_wFC0UsAAY-wV.jpg

I'm not a huge fan of these. I miss his old Iceberg sets, those were always awesome.

Hockeyfan2390

Nov 19, 2010
Kansas City, MO
Jack Campbell mask

11951751_10153588069709819_8685205376819499986_n.jpg

"Campbell pays tribute to Chris Kyle

Jack Campbell was sure what he wanted on his new mask. He told it to me already last winter, and I started to brainstorm and sketch how it could be done.

Jack wanted to pay tribute to the Navy Seal Chris Kyle, also called The Legend, known from his book American Sniper. I read the book about his life and I started to plan how the design could be created.

Both Jack and I wanted the design to be very worthy, and true tribute to Chris Kyle. A mask to be proud of.

We decided to create the mask in this style; a worthy, elegant design, with a vintage touch. All created in black and white, with some vintage coloring.

The layout we created as a Storyteller design. One side connected to the team, and the other side a tribute to Chris Kyle. I painted the design in a mix of airbrush and also old school brush. I love to mix paint techniques when I paint, to reach the goals for every new unique painting.

Thanks Jack, I am so proud to be your artist, and thank you for your trust in my art to create your visions.

Thank you all.
@jackcampbell192 @dallasstars @nhl ‪#‎daveartthecradleofcreativity‬‪#‎daveart‬‪#‎nhl‬"

StealthClobber

A Digital Frontier.
Feb 7, 2013
Minnetonka, MN
The Stars side would look ok if it wasn't loaded with so much ****. I don't know why Dave feels every square inch of real estate on masks needs to be taken up by something, be it flares, mini logos, glow in the dark, glitter, etc.

The other side is just ****ing awful. I had to put my face about 3 inches from the screen to see that that was an Eagle, Globe and Anchor on the bottom left of that side.

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
No discussion of why you like or dislike Chris Kyle from a political standpoint in a thread dedicated to goalie gear. I know it's slightly on-topic, but it has the capacity to go very off-topic. You can discuss the guy as much as you want on the political board.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad