Other Sports: NCAA Thread v12

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

flyershockey

Oct 10, 2006
Are we absolutely sure Trevor Etienne is good?
He missed at least two opportunities to get vertical on plays that were getting stretched out with weak inside pursuit. And now he's hurt.

The outside zone is disastrous right now. Kentucky is sliding perfectly. Bobo couldn't find a tendency breaker to save his life.

Reactions: JojoTheWhale

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train

Not a serious program. I don’t even care from the gamesmanship standpoint. I ultimately think it’s stupid to potentially risk injury at that point of the game. Almost every other coach in America has their backups in at that point running clock.

The point is maxing his son's stats and I feel ridiculous for every considering that maybe it isn't

deadhead

Feb 26, 2014
It’s almost like QBs are better developed every single year even at the high school level and we don’t appreciate how night and day the position is from even 10 years ago. :)

He also has a weird arm. Somehow he can make crazy off platform throws down the field, but when he steps into a normal clean pocket and needs to drive the ball, I get Burrow vibes. It’s exactly enough if everything is perfect. But if he loses anything, you’re boned.
No. Arch is sui generis.

Fell asleep in the first half (I mean we knew it was a laugher going in).
Woke up for the 2nd half and watch Arch make amazing throws.

Best was running to his left, didn't even try to set his feet, 30 yard throw that was right on the money to a covered receiver. Followed that with a perfect throw for a TD.

There's always hype, then you see someone who can live up to the hype.

Arch ain't a product of HS, he's the product of the Manning QB school.

The reason Ewers will keep his job unless he falls on his face is recruiting, Sarkisian is trying to build a Georgia/Alabama type program. So you want a stable succession, "come here, you'll red shirt for a year, if you win the starting job you get two years to showcase you're worth a 1st rd pick . . ."

Now if Texas is faltering in a big game, all bets are off, Ewers may get the Jalen Hurts treatment.

LegionOfDoom91

Jan 25, 2013
Philadelphia, PA
Soft schedule but Indiana looks good.

IMG_0357.jpeg

:amazed:

LegionOfDoom91

Jan 25, 2013
Philadelphia, PA
I first saw Rourke two years ago against Penn State. I thought his talent level was higher than that of what you typically expected to see out of MAC QB. He made plays in that game despite being outgunned.

I honestly thought he would have made the jump up to the P5 last year.

Reactions: JojoTheWhale

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad