OT: Music Part V

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

rik schau

Peeping has perks. lol
Mar 1, 2021
Rubibi
Some of the golden gals at the clubhouse were doing karaoke and emphasized on this artist. Some were better than other but it was still a hoot.
Can only imagine what inspired this song right? just a hunch but probably just seeing her.lol.

• Wow
Reactions: angusyoung

angusyoung

Tiki-Taki
Aug 17, 2014
Heirendaar
I was totally expecting to be disappointed, but I was not. And I had heard Phantom of the Opera before (probably for the Once tour).
This performance was good but she does shows solo and when she opened for Metallica,it was pretty dull.

Another great cover by bluehair

Didn't think anyone could do this in comparison to Benatar but she does a great job.:thumbu::thumbu:

Reactions: rik schau and peate

angusyoung

Tiki-Taki
Aug 17, 2014
Heirendaar
Everyone has heard of the group Disturbed,these guys should be called disturbing!:nod:
Not sure what the target audience is but guessing ax murderers and perverts.:eek:

Catanddogguitarrr

Jul 3, 2016
Nowhere land
This is the worst video I've seen in months, sorry to share plain bad music, I challenge anyone to watch this more than 15 seconds, it's like rodeo guys who can stay long time enough on a bull. Unstainable video clip.
And she is the one who wrote White Rabbit. Up and down.

Reactions: Skip Bayless

peate

Smiley
Feb 16, 2007
The Island
Not easy to sound as the original but in that case it's a well done job.
The silicone implants makes sure she'll have more views, lol. :laugh:
I like her a lot. She's the cover Queen. Prolific, talented, pretty and she keeps her own personal touch and doesn't try to imitate the original artist, but nails it every time. I must have close to 100 videos of her's. Here are a couple of new ones.

They left the basement.

I also rally like these 2.

Last edited:

Skip Bayless

The Skip Bayless Show
Aug 28, 2014
This one's for all the lovers out there.

MV5BODI3ZmEzMmEtNjE2MS00MjMyLWI0MmEtMTdhMWE4YzUwMzkwXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNTAyODkwOQ@@._V1_.jpg

Reactions: Catanddogguitarrr

Catanddogguitarrr

Jul 3, 2016
Nowhere land
I like her a lot. She's the cover Queen. Prolific, talented, pretty and she keeps her own personal touch and doesn't try to imitate the original artist, but nails it every time. I must have close to 100 videos of her's. Here are a couple of new ones.

They left the basement.

I also rally like these 2.

I remember watching covers from her and yes she's good. She masters the nuances of the songs, she makes it her own.

My old school story of covers is I heard it through the grapevine, original of Marvin Gaye and cover of CCR are equally good.

Reactions: peate

Skip Bayless

The Skip Bayless Show
Aug 28, 2014
Il like the instrumental ending a lot. I think it's a synclavier imitating flute, reminds me Lyle Mays of Pat Metheny group. The melody took time to catch me but it did.

Yeah, it does remind me of Pat Metheny Group in that section of the song. I love the vocal melodies as well. Yebba shows great restraint on this one for the sake of the song...I love when artists have this level of understanding, it's not always about them.

I've been listening to smooth/fusion jazz lately, this season always puts me in the mood.

Last edited:

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012

I dunno, a billionaire pop singer doing her thing?

Apparently many are seeing some kind of satanic ritual or symbolism, stemming in part from the platform she’s performing from, which they say evokes the black cube of Saturn and her movements are like a form of witchcraft and on and on with the Masons, brainwashing ritual, etc. (see cooments by users).

Were they not making satanic associations when Elvis the Pelvis executed his gyrations?

This kind of fanfare goes on in every concert in one form or another. Are these people just discovering what these mass audience music events look like?

• Haha
Reactions: angusyoung

Skip Bayless

The Skip Bayless Show
Aug 28, 2014
Taylor is like entry level satanism. I don't see why people are making a fuzz out of it.

Been listening to this on repeat all day:

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad