GDT: Muller's 48th Birthday Extravaganza--Habs @ Canes 2/8 6PM

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

HisIceness

This is Hurricanes Hockey
Sep 16, 2010
Charlotte
There's a guy in the front row in a Crosby jersey.

I hate him.

I'm so used to seeing random jerseys in the crowd that I'm indifferent to it.

I'm just waiting on someone to wear some really obscure jersey to a game and sit behind one of the benches, like a Macon Whoopee or a Pee Dee Pride or a Tallahassee Tiger Sharks jersey. I remember a couple of years ago seeing a Greenville Grrrowl jersey roaming the concourse.

cymmot

Jul 8, 2013
Warner Robins, GA
I'm so used to seeing random jerseys in the crowd that I'm indifferent to it.

I'm just waiting on someone to wear some really obscure jersey to a game and sit behind one of the benches, like a Macon Whoopee or a Pee Dee Pride or a Tallahassee Tiger Sharks jersey. I remember a couple of years ago seeing a Greenville Grrrowl jersey roaming the concourse.

I vaguely remember the Macon Whoopee (I live like 20 minutes from downtown Macon). Not sure if I ever went to one of their games though.

gocanes88

Jan 14, 2007
Fayetteville, NC
Oh lord... Fayetteville?! I'm sorry, Canes. And since Tripp said they're practicing at Fort Bragg, they'll be doing so inside the building where I skated for the very first time: Cleland Ice Rink. Too bad I still can't skate properly. :(

HisIceness

Sep 16, 2010
Charlotte
Oh lord... Fayetteville?! I'm sorry, Canes. And since Tripp said they're practicing at Fort Bragg, they'll be doing so inside the building where I skated for the very first time: Cleland Ice Rink. Too bad I still can't skate properly. :(

They've done that before during the Laviolette era. Well maybe not practice but more of a team-bonding thing but still.

But yeah, Fayetteville is a dump but god bless it they have one of 3 hockey teams in the state :laugh:

HisIceness

Sep 16, 2010
Charlotte
Cam_Debo-front-large.jpg

Scores!!!

gocanes88

Jan 14, 2007
Fayetteville, NC
Fayetteville is a dump but god bless it they have one of 3 hockey teams in the state :laugh:
Antz <3 <3

One of the few things I miss about Fayetteville. They satisfied my hockey craving back when the Canes were over an hour away and thus not as easily accessible for me as they are now.

P.S. Draaaaaay

Zezima

Jul 28, 2012
Charlotte, NC
Bowman was probably the best player on the ice last night. He's been skating like E. Staal when he's on his game. Glad he got one.

cymmot

Jul 8, 2013
Warner Robins, GA
Serious question about these surprise military homecomings: How do they ensure that the family is at the game? And how does the family not catch on to this by now?

Jul 18, 2010
Atlanta, GA
That save he had earlier in the period where he was slow on the rebound, he looks a little shaken from it. I thought he was injured at first. But he just looks a little uncomfortable. So far it hasn't led to a goal, let's hope it stays that way!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad