GDT: Mtl v. SJ: II

Status
Not open for further replies.

ottawa

Nov 7, 2012
Orléans/Toronto
say what? :dunno:

i don't love or hate eller, i don't love or hate desharnais. in fact, i don't hate a single player on this team since i came back in 09. i don't have an agenda i push every other posts like 80% of the posters here so allow me: whatchoo talking 'bout willis?

Yeah, I meant someone else not you. I just know what they look like by the avatar and its not yours, my b

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003
How long until DSP is a healthy scratch? Completely useless out there.

Getting there. From the 2nd, to the 3rd and the 4th. Only thing left are good performances by Flynn and Mitchell and up he goes. Don't think that's what should be happening....as they will look like total and pure idiots....but I wouldn't be surprised.

Adriatic

Feb 27, 2004
We're playing a big fast team that is physical who can skate and guess what? Eller looks great and Desharnais looks like he belongs on a pond somewhere. This is pretty much what the playoffs will look like.

Lshap

Hardline Moderate
Jun 6, 2011
Montreal
No more toughness...we got rid of them all this past off season.

Who... Murray? Yes, he's tough, with the caveat that other players have to skate directly into him. Or Parros? Which toughness did we lose that's of any value?

FloJack

Lurking and liking.
Sponsor
Sep 6, 2006
How long until DSP is a healthy scratch? Completely useless out there.

Soon my man, it's been like 3 games, and he's pretty young still. I would've just healthy scratched him as soon as he was acquired if I was MT. It's all so obvious.

habsterr

Jan 5, 2014
Edmonton
Team was unreal with Galchenyuk at #1C, and for some reason he broke it up. They were winning, and it got broken up, I dont get it. Although tbf, they just won 4 games in a row and this is the first game after a long trip and 3 hour time change.

I just wish he was consistent with all the players instead of giving Desharnais so much rope.

Agreed we need Galchenyuk as #1 center now

mus1cx

Oct 6, 2014
Toronto
Clear lack of effort aside...if this is part 1 of 3 of Price's 'big test', I'm pretty happy with him. He's been lights out aside from that 1st goal...2nd was tipped high and 3rd was a good screen.

Pretty sure when everyone says big test, they don't mean for Price lol

Redux91

I do Three bullets.
Sep 5, 2006
Kirkland, Montreal
DD still garbage

and lol @ therriens solution to the offensive problem

promotion and more ice time for parenteau! yay!

my GOD would you FIX these ****ing LINES michel??

Other then that Petry looks juuuust fine.

ottawa

Nov 7, 2012
Orléans/Toronto
I don't know about the masterdecoy, but I do have an agenda. I like my team that I take it personal when crap players are on it.

You should take offense to Eller and DD equally...meaning bash them as much as you pimp them out or just stay neutral all-together. While I'll admit I can be biased on the main boards, you have some of the most biased posts on the habs boards sometimes and lack objectivity when it comes to Eller.

LaP

Jun 27, 2012
Quebec City, Canada
In the tradedeadline today some clowns claimed that Galchenyuk is as good (or worth as much) as Taylor fkn Hall.

Galchenyuk has potential, we all know it, but he's inconsistent, unclutch and rather invisible - he's Kovalev without the production.

He is more visible than our first line center. Yet he is playing on the second line. This is the kind of decision by the coach that can make a player not care anymore.

And BTW how can you say he is invisible and not clutch. His stats are actually very good for a 2nd line left winger. He did enough to get first line duty and i sure hope he will be used as a first line player next year. This or MT can return to the l'antichambre.

hoockeyrocks

Dec 17, 2011
has Galchenyuk ever been a healthy scratch? i dont think he deserves one, just asking

i think the should separate galch and pleks, both seem to be stale right now

ninjagaiden

Oct 1, 2014
I think Pelley has actually played alright in his few games with the Habs. Just tonight he has been out of position on his Dman at least twice in the 2nd period and the 2nd time it cost the team a goal.

Anaheim is a dump and chase team and Montreal is about puck possession. It will take time for him to adjust.

Oh and Habs usually like to block a lot of shots so please DSP if you're going to try and block a shot make sure it gets blocked.

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003
Trade's not looking that great so far is it?

Hopefully he steps it up in the postseason.

:laugh: We will say that so much till the end. I'm also personnally hoping for a better showing at home. But I've never seen him look so bad. Clearly so far...DA SYSTEM isn't working. Hated the deal....but always thought he'd actually looked great at first and die down as it progresses.....we're already at the "dying down" moments....Though, it probably ONLY can progress.....true? Please? Yes it will. He will get better.

If it continues like that though....and we had to trade with Anaheim....we should have traded for Etem....at least the speed would be there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad