Proposal: MTL & STL

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.
Apr 30, 2012
St. Louis, MO
That's not what the trade is

They're getting an upgrade at LD, and a versatile bottom 6 forward, while also dumping Scandella
It’s still an easy pass. The Blues aren’t trading (arguably) their best prospect for a bottom six forward and a defenseman we shipped out because we didn’t trust him.

EastVillageBlues

Feb 18, 2019
I guess you started saying that after well established reports said he was getting a first for sure. You're flipping left and right.

If we're retaining 50% on Edmundson. He's easily worth a first right now and a plus comes TDL. Not saying the Blues should trade for him, but if he's available, he'll be a fit somewhere.

You guys just need to get it out of your system.

We don't need Edmundson. We had him for a long time (much longer than you guys do), and decided explicitly to move on from him. He is not an upgrade to anything we have right now except 3rd pairing D. And we certainly are not going to pay anything of value for him.

jfhabs

May 21, 2015
You guys just need to get it out of your system.

We don't need Edmundson. We had him for a long time (much longer than you guys do), and decided explicitly to move on from him. He is not an upgrade to anything we have right now except 3rd pairing D. And we certainly are not going to pay anything of value for him.
Was I talking to you?
I'm not sure how your post answers mine to be honest..

jfhabs

May 21, 2015
If you don't want people to reply, then don't bother posting in a public forum.

Or better yet, don't start threads at all.
1- I didn't start the thread and generally don't
2- My reply was to another poster
3- Your reply didn't make any sense, it had no connection to what I posted.

I was truly asking you if you clicked the reply button on the wrong post...

Celtic Note

Living the dream
Dec 22, 2006
This is a bad trade for STL. We give up a prime asset and do not upgrade the team in any meaningful way. On top of that, said asset could be one of the quality cost controlled pieces needed to replace the veteran ones that we will soon lose or move at forward.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad