Value of: MTL-BUF

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Garbageyuk

Dec 19, 2016
MTL: Caufield, Dach

for

BUF: Cozens

Just wondering what people think of the value. I think it’s kind of hilarious how MTL now has 3 out of the top 15 players taken in the 2019 draft, but still don’t have that elusive 1C they’ve been missing for 30+ years. Meanwhile BUF just nonchalantly grabs one at 7th overall in the same draft like it’s no big deal lmao. Habs’ inability to find one is comical at this point.

Garbageyuk

Dec 19, 2016
Cozens is not better than Caufield and likely not Dach. Don't see why Buffalo wwould want more forwards though.
Come one dude. Moving forward, he may or may not be better than Caufield. Hes more valuable than CC right now due to the value premium that comes with the center position, and he’s been healthier. He’s inarguably better than Dach, wtf are you smoking lol.

TheDawnOfANewTage

Dahlin, it’ll all be fine
Dec 17, 2018
MTL: Caufield, Dach

for

BUF: Cozens

Just wondering what people think of the value. I think it’s kind of hilarious how MTL now has 3 out of the top 15 players taken in the 2019 draft, but still don’t have that elusive 1C they’ve been missing for 30+ years. Meanwhile BUF just nonchalantly grabs one at 7th overall in the same draft like it’s no big deal lmao. Habs’ inability to find one is comical at this point.

Big swing, I’ll give ya that.

I love Cozens, but I’m not sure he’s guaranteed 1C yet, and that’s a lot from MTL. For Buffalo, why we movin a dude we just signed for good value? Makes no sense and looks bad. No deal. I said no deal!

Garbageyuk

Dec 19, 2016
Big swing, I’ll give ya that.

I love Cozens, but I’m not sure he’s guaranteed 1C yet, and that’s a lot from MTL. For Buffalo, why we movin a dude we just signed for good value? Makes no sense and looks bad. No deal. I said no deal!
That’s why it’s a “value of” thread and not a proposal. Ignore the team situations, and focus on the value of the deal.

Reactions: AlexGretzchenvid

pth2

Jan 7, 2018
That’s why it’s a “value of” thread and not a proposal. Ignore the team situations, and focus on the value of the deal.
We aren't playing marbles. There is no such thing as "absolute value" in an abstract way.

Reactions: viceroy

Panthaz89

Buffalo Sabres, Carolina Panthers fan
Dec 24, 2016
Buffalo,NY
Cozens is not better than Caufield and likely not Dach. Don't see why Buffalo wwould want more forwards though.
He's basically better at every facet of the game except shooting....the guy actually has finished with 30 goals in a season because he can actually take a beating in the NHL lmao. Nothing is better than actually being physically able to play games.

TheDawnOfANewTage

Dahlin, it’ll all be fine
Dec 17, 2018

Ah, ya, still high for MTL. They have two promising mystery boxes- it’d be interesting what actual stat analysis would say, but don’t think any GM would touch that.

Zegs2sendhelp

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2012
He's basically better at every facet of the game except shooting....the guy actually has finished with 30 goals in a season because he can actually take a beating in the NHL lmao. Nothing is better than actually being physically able to play games.
It’s not worth the fight…. Just let them continue to be wrong

Garbageyuk

Dec 19, 2016
We aren't playing marbles. There is no such thing as "absolute value" in an abstract way.
There’s literally a “value of” tag that was used for this thread. We aren’t “playing” anything. This is an internet message board where people have discussions. Feel free to leave the thread if you aren’t interested in doing that.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad