(MTL) Arber Xhekaj has been fined $3,385.42

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Three On Zero

HF Designated Parking Instructor
Sponsor
Oct 9, 2012
Of course this was a predatory attack.
In a contact sport that allows fighting this is not predatory, Pare chose to turtle instead of answering for his questionable but. Pare wasn’t jumped or blindsided, he was given ample time to engage.

Arthur Morgan

Jul 6, 2016
Toronto
www.youtube.com
no surprise at all you blame the victim (Habs player) in all this and the Leaf was innocent. That proves my point. You made excuses for The Leaf players and tried to blame the victims....but a Habs player roughs up a Leaf after The Leaf player clearly knees their player.

The best part for me about this is that Pare will for sure be down in the ahl and he will have another Xhekaj to deal with down there.

anyways its game time...im done with you...its too easy
Im not blaming anyone, this was an accident man, Laine did put himself into a bad situation though. no one is to blame in the Laine injury. it was an accident. the videos Ive seen breaking it down thinks Pare just shifted his weight, what was he suppose to do? just let Laine through? it was extremely unfortunate what happened but it was an accident.

I find it funny how there's a best part for you. no one here gives a shit about Pare. and what are u talking about another Xhekaj? is someone else going to jump him from behind?

you try to make it easy but your really getting no where lmao

Mr Kot

Jan 15, 2022
6b5.jpg

Fatass

Apr 17, 2017
Many little girls in here. Wake up. It's Hockey, not Basketball or Soccer.
Sadly our game is becoming more and more like soccer where a teammate can be seriously injured on a questionable play and only a couple players exact revenge. Why didn’t all the Habs players force Leaf players to pay the price? Too many bystanders just like in soccer.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad