Speculation: Morgan Rielly (Reporting to Marlies march 20th!) 2nd Star in Debut

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Doshy

Oct 7, 2007
Been mentioned above but Rielly gets his first point (assist) with the Marlies. Good for him! I'm extremely excited to see him develop with Eakins at the helm.

3, Toronto, Abbott 9 (Holzer, Rielly), 14:07 (PP)

Score is 3-1 Chicago after two periods. Chicago scored near the end of the period.

Unfortunately we all came up empty. Those of us who are following are doing it via theahl.com scores.

Ah, no problem. Thanks for the reply. Guess I'll hit up theahl.com lol.

Ash35

Jan 29, 2010
Atm maybe but if Rielly reaches the potential...He can be much much better.

Rielly should turn out great but i don't think his potention is necessarily higher. I think the sky is the limit for both of them.

edwardslane

Aug 6, 2010
guys i recommend HOCKEYSTREAMS.COM you get every NHL, AHL, WHL, OHL game for 99.99 a year! it's amazing. You're not going to beat that deal anywhere if paying for a legit subscription!

Leaf Rocket

Leaf Fan Till I Die
Dec 10, 2007
Toronto/Fredericton
Rielly should turn out great but i don't think his potention is necessarily higher. I think the sky is the limit for both of them.
IMO Gardiner if all is well and he reaches the peak, he'll be that number 2. Rielly has the number 1 if he can get his defensive game above average. Skill wise he's superior to Gards.
It's a shame cause it has a lot of potential.

Yeap, sad to see really.

Crispy Crust

Jul 6, 2007
Toronto
Going to be plenty of growing pains but when it's all said and done this kid is going to be really good. Excited to keep track of his development at the pro level.

stakesishigh

how swede it is
Jul 9, 2009
Toronto
theahl.com is slow as hell to provide updates.

5, Toronto, Scott 7 2:35 (SH)

3-2 Chicago right now I believe. We also managed to kill off a 5 on 3.

edwardslane

Aug 6, 2010
MORGAN RIELLY TIES THE GAME 3-3!!! yahoo 5 minutes left in the 3rd!

1 goal 1 assist :) first game!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad