Speculation: Morgan Rielly (Reporting to Marlies march 20th!) 2nd Star in Debut

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Phatic

Aug 2, 2011
if you really want to watch it, ahllive.com streams the game. costs 6.99 though, and I've heard its not the greatest feed. never watched myself so i cant say one way or the other

stakesishigh

how swede it is
Jul 9, 2009
Toronto
Gotta give him some time to adjust, he's on a completely different team.

I know you guys are all joking but let's try having some optimism about this kid, he just won East WHL Defenceman of the Year.

I wish I could actually watch this game. He'll be a huge boost once he figures out the systems and whatnot to the Marlies.

Defense

Oct 27, 2009
If Rielly had a goal the 1st shift fans would be calling him the next Bobby Orr

Relax.

Id like someone to post the highlights of Riellys first game if they can

Fearless Leaf*

Ah, that's really disappointing. I can't find a stream at all.

Guess we can just remove this thread unfortunately. Apologies for getting everyone's (including my own) hopes up!

No need to apologize, not your fault at all.

EDIT: your my favourite poster around here, really enjoy your contributions.:)

Fearless Leaf*

If Rielly had a goal the 1st shift fans would be calling him the next Bobby Orr

Relax.

Id like someone to post the highlights of Riellys first game if they can

I think everyone is just being sarcastic.

stakesishigh

how swede it is
Jul 9, 2009
Toronto
No need to apologize, not your fault at all.

EDIT: your my favourite poster around here, really enjoy your contributions.:)
Haha I appreciate you saying that, I attempt to keep a level-head most of the time! I really enjoy hockey discussions rather than the usual crap talking and arguments that you see all over HFBoards.

Looks like it's 2-0 Chicago according the AHL website. Too bad we can't watch. I feel like Rielly playing makes the Marlies a lot more interesting, despite his debut apparently not going so hot.

2, Chicago, Sterling 16 (Sweatt, Archibald), 4:17 (PP)

Atomos2

Jun 28, 2012
Toronto, Ontario
I would have liked for him to have been paired up with a veteran though. Holzer is a nice stay at home guy, but I feel his confidence is low having just been sent down from the Leafs.

Grant

LL Genius
Jan 16, 2012
London
I would have liked for him to have been paired up with a veteran though. Holzer is a nice stay at home guy, but I feel his confidence is low having just been sent down from the Leafs.

Holzer did play in the NHL the most out of anyone on the Marlies this year :dunno:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad