GDT: Montreal @ St. Louis, Saturday October 29 | 7 pm | CITY, SN360, TVAS

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

JianYang

Sep 29, 2017
What was wrong with this?

4222649240_89335eaed8_b.jpg

Didn't say there is anything wrong with that, necessarily.

It's just cool to see a simpler time with less corporate influence in one snapshot.

CHfan1

Apr 23, 2012
Didn't say there is anything wrong with that, necessarily.

It's just cool to see a simpler time with less corporate influence in one snapshot.

I was being sarcastic (I should have noted that better). That was from the Atlanta Thrashers arena. They renovated afterwards to remove the wall of luxury suites, which, imo, was just too much.

Reactions: DavePeak

Spearmint Rhino

Sep 17, 2013
Only way I can come to terms with Hoffman on the 1st line (or in the line up for that matter) is I envision he’s the covert tank commander that only MSL & HuGo know about.

Reactions: habsfan891

OldCraig71

Juice Arse
Feb 2, 2009
No one cares
Anyone surprised that Jonathan Drouin is now becoming a healthy scratch more and more?
Different management group now, vets will have to sit because the priority is to develop a new core group and most of them won't be here when the team is ready to compete for a playoff spot.

Reactions: Tyson

bluesXwinXtheXcup

Apr 14, 2018
Ok since you guys and girls speak French, do you also eat French food?

I just got back from Paris and my favorite thing was the mounsire. Or a spelling or such. The man I think?

Does Montreal have the French culture or just the language?

The Mike Hoffman show
I think Hoffman is not used correctly.

He has one of the best shots in the league IMO.

Kennerback

Jun 2, 2021

I just got back from Paris and my favorite thing was the mounsire. Or a spelling or such. The man I think?

I think Hoffman is not used correctly.

He has one of the best shots in the league IMO.
it’s a different French culture and accent than France. Kind of like US vs UK.

Treb

Global Flanderator
May 31, 2011
Montreal
I read,

Jake Allen will be gardening with his parents.
Gardening is jardinage. Gardien is goalie.
Parents is parents. Partant is starting.

Jake Allen sera le gardien partant contre les Blues.

means

Jake Allen will be the starting goalie against the Blues.

If you want the word for word without adjusting the syntax:

Jake Allen sera (that's "will be") le partant gardien contre les Blues.

Reactions: bluesXwinXtheXcup

Bacchus1

Fill the net!
Sep 10, 2007
Montreal
Woohoo! Go Habs go! So much trash talk aimed at Hoffman, you have to think he is going to get a goal or three tonight!

HabSgt

Go Habs D'OH
Oct 19, 2019
Montreal

Ah la vache! Casser les oreilles pour faire l'andouille. Devenir chêvre et chercher la petite bête. Arrête ton char avant de tomber dans les pommes. Avoir un chat dans la gorge?

Anyway Go Habs?

JianYang

Sep 29, 2017
Different management group now, vets will have to sit because the priority is to develop a new core group and most of them won't be here when the team is ready to compete for a playoff spot.

Drouin is the one player that doesn't fit the general trend of these expiring contracts getting a longer leash.

Dadonov, and Hoffman are on the same boat but they are getting more opportunities. Monahan has played well and has already been elevated for a time on the top line.

Belial

Oct 22, 2014
Montreal
I don't know but it's sad to find ourselves in the same conundrum as last season without a viable right winger for our first line.
If Armia could wake the f*** up and play a more constant game, he would be a good fit on that line.

He's good at generating turnovers and can get the puck back on the boards and in the corners.

Reactions: MarkovsKnee
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad