GDT: Montreal Canadiens vs. Los Angeles Kings 10/18/17 10:30pm EST RDS, TSN2, NBCSN

Status
Not open for further replies.

sheed36

Jan 8, 2005
No Man's Land
Nice, Galchenyuk still on the 4th line.

Is that really confirmed? This is getting ridiculous now if he's still on the 4th line. The Habs have 10 goals scored in 6 games and they have one of their better offensive players on the 4th line.

I don't care if they don't trust Galchenyuk defensively or not. The guy can provide offense when played in that role with other skilled players. The invisible captain needs the Galchenyuk treatment for a game or 2 but it's okay it looks like if he's playing like crap.

Apoplectic Habs Fan

Aug 17, 2002
Tonights the night MBs genius acquisitions put it all together for a habs win. Turning point in season. Book it. MB is so far ahead of the curve you cant predict what he will do next.

Dagistitsyn

Aug 27, 2011
Nova Scotia
Watch Montoya get a win tonight. :laugh:
Sad it's this early in the season and I already have no desire to stay up and watch them play.

Easy money on San Jose last night but I have a strange feeling Montreal will squeak out a win somehow tonight, despite betting on LA.

Uncle Gary

Apr 12, 2014
That King's lineup looks weak. I still fully expect them to win though. Unless Montoya stands on his head, the Habs have no chance.

Harry22

Mar 28, 2005
Montreal
Molson says not to panic

Molson will not do a rebuild until he's done repaying his loan to buy the team. He needs guaranteed revenue from the regular season and he's scared fans won't show up for a rebuild. Little does he know that he's currently killing the fan base by keeping this terrible GM in charge. Home opener ''sold out'' but barely and if it wasn't for Leafs fans, wouldn't have sold out that game either.

PuckSeparator

May 18, 2014
Check Republik
Molson will not do a rebuild until he's done repaying his loan to buy the team. He needs guaranteed revenue from the regular season and he's scared fans won't show up for a rebuild. Little does he know that he's currently killing the fan base by keeping this terrible GM in charge. Home opener ''sold out'' but barely and if it wasn't for Leafs fans, wouldn't have sold out that game either.
Yeah, "sold out"...Team bought those tickets to avoid the shitstorm that was starting to loom. They can't buy the tickets to save themselves from embarrassment forever though.

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
Meh...I will read everyone’s posts but truthfully I don’t care about this version of the Habs. Lose 60 games for all I care.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad