GDT: Montreal Canadiens vs Carolina Hurricanes | 7:30pm et | RDS & FS-C

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

googlymoogly

Oct 27, 2007
And to think people talked about a swap of Lucy for Pacioretty. Lucy can't do what Max just did.

JohnLennon

Mar 26, 2011
Well like you say, the fact that he's able to generate so many chances means he's a net positive 4th liner. He's been very effective at getting the puck out of his own zone, an underrated and necessary skill on this team.

I'll be glad White and maybe Dumont get more chances now, but I hope for his own sake that it looked worse than it was. Armstrong has been a positive presence on and off the ice.

I agree all the way. He looks like a fantastic locker room guy and has done what he is required of on the ice. Here's hoping that looked worse than it really was.

MonkeyBusiness

Mar 3, 2013
Well like you say, the fact that he's able to generate so many chances means he's a net positive 4th liner. He's been very effective at getting the puck out of his own zone, an underrated and necessary skill on this team.

I'll be glad White and maybe Dumont get more chances now, but I hope for his own sake that it looked worse than it was. Armstrong has been a positive prescence on and off the ice.

You can also see the skill he has because he holds on to the puck more than the typical fourth liner. Everytime he has it he's not looking to just get rid of it. He often gives it back to the D and it gives us a chance to clear the zone and make something happen on the breakout.

Tabarouette

ben kin
Jan 28, 2013
mtl
Gallagher was grinding that net so hard that he ended up behind the goalie for a good 5 seconds right there, calm down kid :laugh:

respect the D

Jan 27, 2013
there chew on that all you people downing on MaxPac, we are second and have been playing good sound hocket all year, yet many of you still find a way to complain
:shakehead

hototogisu

Poked the bear!!!!!
Jun 30, 2006
Montreal, QC
Gallagher was grinding that net so hard that he ended up behind the goalie for a good 5 seconds right there, calm down kid :laugh:

I was just thinking I can't remember the last time I saw a player end up behind the goalie as often as Gallagher. It's awesome :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad