GDT: Montreal Canadiens vs Carolina Hurricanes | 7:30pm et | RDS & FS-C

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

That Habs Fan

Nov 29, 2008
Toronto
a Jacques Martin team would not even be trying to score with a game at 3-1 with 6 minutes left in the third.

so refreshing.

68*

Desharnais is playing good tonight. Some people just have achondroplasiaphobia.

Habssince89

trolls to the IL
Sponsor
Apr 14, 2009
Vancouver, BC
Galchenyuk is having a slump, it's true. But we have not only remember how young/skinny he is, but also the amount of Hockey he's played. We have a team with tremendous depth and we have the luxury of having the breathing room for him to find his game. Eller has been hot/cold this game too. It's hard for Galch to get touches on the puck if he's never passed to. Be patient and he will show up, relax people.

V13

Score First , Grind Hard , No Mercy
Sep 21, 2005
a Jacques Martin team would not even be trying to score with a game at 3-1 with 6 minutes left in the third.

so refreshing.

A Jacques Martin team would not even be trying to score if they are losing 3-1 with 6 minutes left in the third

I despised his passive system

Alexdaman

Wolfman
Mar 12, 2012
Hell/Heaven
Is everyone on the justin.tv ch_tv Pejorative Slured? I mean I've seen dumb people in my life but these people over there and aberrations that come out must be breaking some kind of records. If I was studying in psychiatry I'd be making my thesis on the what kind of BS that's going on there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad