GDT: Montreal Canadiens vs Carolina Hurricanes | 7:30pm et | RDS & FS-C

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

V13

Score First , Grind Hard , No Mercy
Sep 21, 2005
Now watch Pac score 10 goals in the next 8 games or something like that

Et le But

Nov 28, 2010
New York
The comments in here are pretty rude. I really like how he is playing, and even if he has missed on many chances, the fact that he has gotten so many good chances should tell you how good he is really playing. I think he is a fantastic penalty killer too.

Yes, he's replaceable and maybe if White could play well in his position, he wouldn't be missed too much, but I liked what I was seeing from him this season. In my opinion, he is the new Travis Moen.

Well like you say, the fact that he's able to generate so many chances means he's a net positive 4th liner. He's been very effective at getting the puck out of his own zone, an underrated and necessary skill on this team.

I'll be glad White and maybe Dumont get more chances now, but I hope for his own sake that it looked worse than it was. Armstrong has been a positive prescence on and off the ice.

Tabarouette

ben kin
Jan 28, 2013
mtl
well, now that Pacioretty has a goal... guess who haven't scored tonight once again : CAREY PRICE, this guy is a joke, i'd rather have Ryane Clowe

JohnLennon

Mar 26, 2011
I used to hate the guy when he was with the Pens because he was a cheap shot artist and loved to elbow people in the head but he had grown on me a bit as of late. He was doing a decent job and personality wise seem to be a very good guy to have around a team. Seems to be happy to be part of the Habs too

Yeah, he seems like a different player compared to his days in Pittsburgh and Atlanta, but he is obviously a fantastic guy in the room and has earned his spot on the roster in my books.

He was a Habs fan as a child, so is super proud to be part of this team and I think he would do anything to stay a part of it. Definitely a fan of his!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad