GDT: Montreal Canadiens vs Carolina Hurricanes | 7:30pm et | RDS & FS-C

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

MonkeyBusiness

Mar 3, 2013
Exactly, some of the comments here are pretty disgusting.

That being said he's very much replaceable, but he has played a noteable part in this teams success this year.

Some teams only have goons as fourth liners we actually have good hockey players.

JohnLennon

Mar 26, 2011
Exactly, some of the comments here are pretty disgusting.

That being said he's very much replaceable, but he has played a noteable part in this teams success this year.

The comments in here are pretty rude. I really like how he is playing, and even if he has missed on many chances, the fact that he has gotten so many good chances should tell you how good he is really playing. I think he is a fantastic penalty killer too.

Yes, he's replaceable and maybe if White could play well in his position, he wouldn't be missed too much, but I liked what I was seeing from him this season. In my opinion, he is the new Travis Moen.

V13

Score First , Grind Hard , No Mercy
Sep 21, 2005
Armstrong is a great penalty killer and a very good fourth liner with some speed and hands. He can also throw some nice hits. He is a very useful player and I wish him a speedy recovery.

I used to hate the guy when he was with the Pens because he was a cheap shot artist and loved to elbow people in the head but he had grown on me a bit as of late. He was doing a decent job and personality wise seem to be a very good guy to have around a team. Seems to be happy to be part of the Habs too

Analyzer*

Denis says Emelin hits less because of playing on a different side and because of what we saw on 24 ch with Subban. There's a time to hit and there's a time to just take the puck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad