GDT: Montreal Canadiens vs Carolina Hurricanes | 7:30pm et | RDS & FS-C

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

JohnLennon

Mar 26, 2011
Armstrong is a great penalty killer and a very good fourth liner with some speed and hands. He can also throw some nice hits. He is a very useful player and I wish him a speedy recovery.

Wats

Error 520
Mar 8, 2006
Why did DD's shooting% have to regress to mean all in one game. :laugh:

Natey

GOATS
Sponsor
Aug 2, 2005
The goals will come if they keep playing like this.. no point in complaining.. this is the best they've looked in weeks. They're playing great.

Et le But

Nov 28, 2010
New York
Armstrong is a great penalty killer and a very good fourth liner with some speed and hands. He can also throw some nice hits. He is a very useful player and I wish him a speedy recovery.

Exactly, some of the comments here are pretty disgusting.

That being said he's very much replaceable, but he has played a noteable part in this teams success this year.

Tacos

Wheeeee
Feb 26, 2012
...the refs bring the whistle to the mouth like an industry fluffer while staring at Habs layers only

Habssince89

trolls to the IL
Sponsor
Apr 14, 2009
Vancouver, BC
The good thing is Pac isn't floating. He's trying out there. He's a streaky guy I suspect he'll break out it soon. He's earned our patience.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad