GDT: Montreal Canadiens @ Boston Bruins | 730PM March 3, 2013 | RDS, NBCSN, TSN-HABS

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here
Status
Not open for further replies.

Habssince89

trolls to the IL
Sponsor
Apr 14, 2009
Vancouver, BC
It sucks we went with Budaj toinght but like some posters have said Price is mature and he's not in any danger of losing his job. Rest is important and Budaj has been better and better with every start. As usual, the Bs have an advantage from their easy schedule but coming off a game like last night, I think we take the offensive momentum and run with it, I don't know if it will drain us. Hopefully they can just panic and play the Bs calmly and smartly.

SnapVirus

Jul 16, 2010
Mtl., QC.
has ryan whitney been playing/showcase? perhaps we're interested, big 6'4 D, while mobility to replace diaz.

Ryan Whitney is a noob on D. I dont think its him.
I guess its maybe for :

-Andy Sutton (veteran physical D)
-Ben Eager (agitator)
-Theo Peckham (big 24yo physical D)
-Magnus Paajarvi (looks more and more like a bust in Edm. Maybe he can replace Bourque, while hes injured, and it could give pressure to our forwards group to perform)

After thinking about it. Ryan Whitney could be the man. Didnt he played with Therrien? Whitney was ****ing good when Therrien was in Pittsburgh, but once Therrien got fired, Whitney started to suck so much. I think its a very strong possibility now.

OldCraig71

Juice Arse
Feb 2, 2009
No one cares
Can't see the Habs playing anywhere near as bad as they did last night in their own zone.

Go Habs Go!

I see last night like the Leafs game, the guys played much smarter after that one. Therrien will have them ready for tonight. Crosby gave him a nice compliment about his ability to teach and work with young players. CBC also said that Sid sent MT a text congratulating him on the Habs job.

I wish Price was playing though, he is our number 1 and needs to be there competing with the rest of the guys. It seems to me that they are protecting him from the pressure. If it was Florida then so be it, but he needs to be the guy against the big teams. If we reach the playoffs it will be pressure every night and unless he is injured I just don't see the reasoning of sitting him.

Krautso

Nov 30, 2007
I predict a 4-1 habs win. This will be very similar to the last leafs game. B's play well in MTL but get caught up trying to live up to the big bad bruin hype at home and will find themselves chasing all night looking for hits/fights/moral victories.

Bloumeister

Meister Mojo Rising
Apr 30, 2010
Planet Of Sound
twitter.com
Budaj will be Budha once again.

That's my cue:

8476503805_a6f0b8f089_c.jpg

I have to update stats ;)

CN_paladin

Jan 22, 2007
Westeros
I guess its maybe for :

-Ben Eager (agitator)
-Magnus Paajarvi (looks more and more like a bust in Edm. Maybe he can replace Bourque, while hes injured, and it could give pressure to our forwards group to perform)

After thinking about it. Ryan Whitney could be the man. Didnt he played with Therrien? Whitney was ****ing good when Therrien was in Pittsburgh, but once Therrien got fired, Whitney started to suck so much. I think its a very strong possibility now.

Whitney was their number 1 D before he got injuried last season. However when he came back from the operation after the lockout he slowed down so much that he could barely follow the pace of the game anymore from what I've read thus far.

bib

#believe
Aug 28, 2007
I guess its maybe for :

-Ben Eager (agitator)

A big shutdown D with size would be nice.

HuGo Sham

MR. CLEAN-up ©Runner77
Apr 7, 2010
Montreal
Patrick Burke ‏@BurkieYCP

Bruins dressing 1 American tonight (Pandolfo). Habs have 4. 100 bucks says there's a "U-S-A" chant tonight.
Retweeted by Adam Proteau

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad