GDT: montreal blues half-assed gdt

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Analyzer*

Stl guy loses his stick and puts his hand on mtl player shoulder. Penalty right? Nah it's the NHL.

There was an interference play just before that. St. louis guy blocked the hab player.

Though, the blues player got there first, so imo it was a nice play, but the NHL calls that crap.

MarkovsKnee

Global Moderator
Nov 21, 2007
Toronto
Weird period. Blues dominated mid-period, but Habs got 2 huge breaks. Blues are a talented team, but they also give up a lot of prime scoring chances. When Blues break down on D, they really break down.

Doc McKenna

A new era 2021
Jan 5, 2009
Wasn't I told I was an idiot and price is the god of stick handling. Thanks guys I love price, but stick handling is the least of his skills.

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
Blues will bring it in the 3rd. Hopefully the boys can support Carey as he shuts the door

Apoplectic Habs Fan

Aug 17, 2002
He doesnt know because gallagher leaves his spot all the time and then patches + DD have to try and cover

Garbage. complete and utter garbage.

DD fails be the low man all the time causing Pacioretty and Gallagher to play the "center" when in the defensive zone.

Also doesnt help that DD is usually last back again forcing wingers to do his job

MarkovsKnee

Global Moderator
Nov 21, 2007
Toronto
As much as we collectively hate emelin sometimes he really is the only defensemen on the habs that can clear the front of the net effectively and consistently. I mean there was literally no attempt to get backes out of the way or even tie up his stick.

Emelin was playing very well in 2015. He's great at moving guys in front of the net and very good at blocking guys out. We miss him. This is his type of game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad