GDT: montreal blues half-assed gdt

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

GoodKiwi

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 23, 2006
Had you told me this game had 6 as over/under, I would've taken the under for sure. And it isn't even over yet.

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
Huh? Price is widely known as one of the best goaltending puck handlers in the league.

Anyone who thinks Price is not a good puck handler does not watch him on a regular basis. He is one of the best in the league.

Doc McKenna

A new era 2021
Jan 5, 2009
Huh? Price is widely known as one of the best goaltending puck handlers in the league.

Not seeing it and tonight like I said he muffed it. I'm not saying hes bad, but again is the least of his skills IMO. I mentioned a bunch of good goalies and was critisized, like now ignored franenstupid.

bhuya71

Jun 14, 2008
Ottawa, Ontario

Exactly. I'm pretty sure he IS the best and not to mention he plays the puck better than most of our d on most nights. It's definitely an elite skill, dude is a single man forecheck killer

Doc McKenna

A new era 2021
Jan 5, 2009
Exactly. I'm pretty sure he IS the best and not to mention he plays the puck better than most of our d on most nights. It's definitely an elite skill, dude is a single man forecheck killer

Even the panel made mention of his sometime off stick handling. Which was my point.

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
Bournival with his skating and tenacity belongs as a permanent fixture in this line up. Solid 4th liner.

Frankenheimer

Sir, this is an Arber
Feb 22, 2009
MTL
Not seeing it and tonight like I said he muffed it. I'm not saying hes bad, but again is the least of his skills IMO. I mentioned a bunch of good goalies and was critisized, like now ignored franenstupid.

Oh boohoo. Price made a mistake and now's Mr. Magoo.

sandysan

Dec 7, 2011
Wasn't I told I was an idiot and price is the god of stick handling. Thanks guys I love price, but stick handling is the least of his skills.

I can't speak to the context, but if you think that price is not an excellent if not world class puck handler, I fear they may have been on to something.

Analyzer*

Wasn't I told I was an idiot and price is the god of stick handling. Thanks guys I love price, but stick handling is the least of his skills.

Well, considering he's viewed as one of the best in the game at it...

JayKing

Go Habs Go
Dec 30, 2011
Montreal
Yes. And nothing has changed.

70giwuF.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad