GDT: montreal blues half-assed gdt

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Andrei79

Jan 25, 2013
Not seeing it and tonight like I said he muffed it. I'm not saying hes bad, but again is the least of his skills IMO. I mentioned a bunch of good goalies and was critisized, like now ignored franenstupid.

He's the best puckhandler in the league. NHL coaches and players have mentioned he's like a 3rd D. That's why people are telling your comment is stupid, because it is and it doesn't help your credibility to keep putting it on display.

bhuya71

Jun 14, 2008
Ottawa, Ontario
Even the panel made mention of his sometime off stick handling. Which was my point.

Who cares about the panel n what athlete doesn't screw up? I rather price disrupt the dump n chase or forecheck n make the odd mistake but the value he brings far outweighs his screwups. It's like whining about subban carrying the puck sometimes hes Gonna **** up but u want him to keep doing it

Team_Spirit

95% Elliotte
Jul 3, 2002
Goal support for Price!

rejoice.png

Habsawce

Nov 16, 2010
Canada
I had a good line about how poor our 4th line was, comparing it to mixing M&M's and Skittles but it was buried in Gallagher's goal posts.

This made me sadder than Backes scoring his 2nd.

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003
Not seeing it and tonight like I said he muffed it. I'm not saying hes bad, but again is the least of his skills IMO. I mentioned a bunch of good goalies and was critisized, like now ignored franenstupid.

Well I think that you are right and not. Price is a great stickhandler. I think that his problem is more about not being too lazy with the puck and reading the play. He's probably not the best at that.

Ohashi_Jouzu*

Apr 2, 2007
Halifax
Even the panel made mention of his sometime off stick handling. Which was my point.

He plays it so often that sometimes there's actually something worthy of video. Usually it's just a simple pass to someone who is able to move it up the ice. Sometimes, like they emphasized multiple times, he effortlessly just deals with it on his own. You might as well criticize guys like Subban, Karlsson, and Markov for being 2nd, 3rd and 7rd among all defensemen for giveaways.

MTL-rules

Nov 17, 2006
Not PK's finest game so far that's for sure... he needs to pick it up in the 3rd, espacially with Gonchar and Emelin out.

Lafleurs Guy

Guuuuuuuy!
Jul 20, 2007
The Blues have looked very sloppy tonight, right from the get go too. Missed passes and flubbing the puck. Not an impressive night for them at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad