GDT: montreal blues half-assed gdt

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Analyzer*

Anyone see DD on that 2nd blues goal ? Guy has no idea where to go or who to cover.

Gallagher needs to be a little further out.

JayKing

Go Habs Go
Dec 30, 2011
Montreal
Soft play by Subban there. I get that he didn't want to screen Price but you still can't leave Backes there open. He would've had an easy rebound had Price made the initial save.

LastRide

Feb 18, 2008
what happened there last couple minutes. MT told them to stand around in their own end.

Cole Caulifield

Apr 22, 2004
And Smurfs are blue.

Some things you don't have to mention, as they're implied.

REDSMURF-1.jpg

GoodKiwi

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 23, 2006
Soft play by Subban there. I get that he didn't want to screen Price but you still can't leave Backes there open. He would've had an easy rebound had Price made the initial save.

Worse play by him was that ridiculous turnover in the offensive zone that led to Blues sustained pressure in our zone and eventually a goal against.

JuicyHam

Dec 16, 2013
windsor
As much as we collectively hate emelin sometimes he really is the only defensemen on the habs that can clear the front of the net effectively and consistently. I mean there was literally no attempt to get backes out of the way or even tie up his stick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad