GDT: Montreal at Boston - 03/24/2014 - RDS TSN

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nedved

Mar 30, 2008
i still don't no why our d collapse when the bruins enter the zone. it's dangerous and they're getting a million chances off it, but eh. it's 1-0.

DJ Breadman

Jan 18, 2011
Newfoundland
Boston's fans are the most peculiar people in the world. If a Canadien refuses to fight then he's turtling or a *****, when Markov of all people want's to fight Kejci he's a ***** and a loser for going after their fist centre..... The double standard really confuses me...

I'm wondering why you are reading it

SB164

Apr 29, 2010
Montreal, Quebec
Boston's fans are the most peculiar people in the world. If a Canadien refuses to fight then he's turtling or a *****, when Markov of all people want's to fight Kejci he's a ***** and a loser for going after their fist centre..... The double standard really confuses me...

Watching Pouliot knock out Cryci was literally one of the greatest things ever.

CupInSIX

My cap runneth over
Jul 1, 2012
Alphaville
Im watching away from my computer but I just want to chime in on Bruins "Culture"

In hockey: you get hit, you take a number, you get them back by hitting them. That's how it's supposed to work. That's what the hypocritical Bruins org and fans preach, but do not practice. This team is the most petty group of babies. They can't stand getting hit, they can't stand getting exposed as a team that isn't really that "big and bad" as they would want you to believe. Outside Lucic and Chara? Not really that intimidated. And even still, those two just take dumb penalties all day.

I love to hate the Bruins because it's so damn easy. Easily the dirtiest team in the league.

Also what happened with that tweet from a boston reporter being homophobic about Moen? anyone know?

Queer street is a boxing term. It means you're queer/weird/punch drunk.

Claimed Off Waivers

Mar 2, 2007
Montreal
Im watching away from my computer but I just want to chime in on Bruins "Culture"

In hockey: you get hit, you take a number, you get them back by hitting them. That's how it's supposed to work. That's what the hypocritical Bruins org and fans preach, but do not practice. This team is the most petty group of babies. They can't stand getting hit, they can't stand getting exposed as a team that isn't really that "big and bad" as they would want you to believe. Outside Lucic and Chara? Not really that intimidated. And even still, those two just take dumb penalties all day.

I love to hate the Bruins because it's so damn easy. Easily the dirtiest team in the league.

Also what happened with that tweet from a boston reporter being homophobic about Moen? anyone know?

The Bruins are typical schoolyard bullies. They can dish it out, but once someone stands up to them, that fear factor wears off. Just look at the time John Scott messed up Shawn Thornton, and Lucic and Chara did absolutely nothing about it.

Kriss E

May 3, 2007
Jeddah
Emelin didn't want to fight Chara, did he?

Some of you guys don't understand the mental game of hockey that has a direct result on the physical game.

Our Habs are too busy now dodging hits instead of playing hockey.

You need to understand that we can dress 14 Parros, Emelin will never really want to fight Chara. And MaxPac or whoever else plays on the top 6 will always be reluctant to receive a check from the biggest player in the NHL. You need to start accepting that.

izzy75

Nov 22, 2010
I don't think you understand the real outcome of this game even if Habs win it. The game is not over yet and we already have two guys injured.

It's almost as if many on this board are so enamoured with the scoreboard, they weren't watching the game. I predict, sadly, a few more injuries. Markov or Subban is going to drop the gloves, and get hurt.

MTL-rules

Nov 17, 2006
Hey MTL-rules... they were the faster, and more dangerous team. They're not in 1st because of their fisticuffs

:help:

Humm, no they're not. Their D is very slow, they rely on neutralizing the middle of the ice and dumping pucks and playing a physical forecheck. They are a very slow team...

LesHabs66

Apr 11, 2007
Minneapolis MN
Is it wrong to wish for a stray puck to strike Pierre McQuire in his annoying mouth and silence him for the rest of the season? Go poke a bear, Pierre.

Funny how Mike Milburry thinks that the hip check should be eliminated from the game...but if a Bruin player were the one throwing the hip check...hmmm.

Bob Cole

Tom ******* Brady
Oct 30, 2009
Boston will remain the most despicable POS team in the league. Games like these where we are reminded of this fact. How can anyone say that the laffs are our main rivals.

jacks*

Mar 29, 2013
You're so ****ing negative. Get off this board.

:cry::cry::cry:

Cry more buddy. You're one hell of a fan.

He's not a Fan.I just went through about 50 of his last post.
He's a troll boys.He has never said one thing good about the Habs.
If everyone would put izzy75 on ignore then we wouldn't have to deal with his trolling.
Such an easy solution.

Team_Spirit

95% Elliotte
Jul 3, 2002
Go Habs Go!

tumblr_n2wwh1ANUO1shr61qo1_400.gif

PsychoticHab

May 26, 2012
Ottawa
From Bruins board.

Absolutely classic, Emelin should be suspended for a clean hip check! Good times folks, good times.

So to them coming up from behind on an unsuspecting player to take out his knee is the same as a clean hip check?:laugh: :shakehead

Wonder if HFBoards could institute an IQ test when signing up to weed out some of these people. (Or anything similar really)

Habssince89

trolls to the IL
Sponsor
Apr 14, 2009
Vancouver, BC
The Bruins are typical schoolyard bullies. They can dish it out, but once someone stands up to them, that fear factor wears off. Just look at the time John Scott messed up Shawn Thornton, and Lucic and Chara did absolutely nothing about it.

That's pretty much it :laugh: What's worse (but funnier) is pretty much every Bs fan I've encountered are all "bro" fake tough guys who like the Bruins out of insecurity. Nothing but cowards. Really, really want to beat them this spring if we get the chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad