GDT: Montreal at Boston - 03/24/2014 - RDS TSN

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

waffledave

waffledave, from hf
Aug 22, 2004
Montreal
The Bruins are typical schoolyard bullies. They can dish it out, but once someone stands up to them, that fear factor wears off. Just look at the time John Scott messed up Shawn Thornton, and Lucic and Chara did absolutely nothing about it.

Not only that, but they wet their panties saying that kind of thing has no place in hockey.

Hoople

Mar 7, 2011
The Bruins' skill and speed is burning us more than their extracurricular activity. Hamilton and Krug are making successful pinch after successful pinch and they have a ton of speed on that team.

You don't get it.

You soften up the opponent with big hits and wear them down. Then the skill players on the Bruins take the game over.

It's a simple concept that the Bruins use.

Only way to counter that is with playing tough against them.

White Parros and Tinordi would have helped. Therrien offered an olive branch and it's getting shoved up his ......

PhysicX

Nov 17, 2010
MTL
It's almost as if many on this board are so enamoured with the scoreboard, they weren't watching the game. I predict, sadly, a few more injuries. Markov or Subban is going to drop the gloves, and get hurt.

I predict you won't shut the **** up. Do I win something?

Nedved

Mar 30, 2008
It's almost as if many on this board are so enamoured with the scoreboard, they weren't watching the game. I predict, sadly, a few more injuries. Markov or Subban is going to drop the gloves, and get hurt.

depending who against, I think they hold their own. someone like emelin, who can get careless, worries me.

Analyzer*

Remember, we must defend the lead.

No, just sit there and let the Bruins maul the **** out of you.

Wats

Error 520
Mar 8, 2006
Bruins owning the puck. This looks like a floodgate waiting to break.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad