GDT: Montreal at Boston - 03/24/2014 - RDS TSN

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 28, 2010
KPquhZY.gif

Jesus Emelin

Davebo*

I wonder what it is about that bruins sweater - as soon as you put it on you're transformed into a dbag....

habsfanatics*

May 20, 2012
That was a really good shift for him, on another shift that got extended in the zone when a forward didn't get a puck out after Murray won a puck battle.

It's always everyone else's fault when Murray's stuck in his own zone all game long. Watch the game, he does the same thing every single shift.

PhysicX

Nov 17, 2010
MTL
I think Weise's wrist is what took most of the impact on the board... Hopefully not a fracture.

Maffew

Born. Raised. Habs. Always.
May 14, 2010
Montréal, QC
Chincy calls being made on the main board GDT. Methinks me will stay here tonight.

Seriously though, I should know better.

Krautso

Nov 30, 2007
Hilarious how many on this board:

a. Aren't "impressed" with Boston
b. Think their game consists of gooning

God damn I wish our team looked like, and played like, Boston.

Oh, and many of you should be ashamed of your softness.

Great post. Would read again.

izzy75

Nov 22, 2010
I wonder what it is about that bruins sweater - as soon as you put it on you're transformed into a dbag....

Ya - and their currently the best team in the league. Guess they're doing something right, huh? Or do you prefer losing 2/3s of your line as your MO?

Ohashi_Jouzu*

Apr 2, 2007
Halifax
It's always everyone else's fault when Murray's stuck in his own zone all game long. Watch the game, he does the same thing every single shift.

Win battles? Get in the way of pucks? You're right. If you watched those last two shifts that ended up with extended time in the zone and boil it down to anything Murray did, I really can't help you.

Corncob

Feb 10, 2011
Still mystified as to what anyone thinks Parros would do in a game like this.

Oh, he might fight Thornton. Thornton's done nothing, it's a bonus when he's on the ice! Why do we want to dress someone to take him off the ice?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad