GDT: Montreal at Boston - 03/24/2014 - RDS TSN

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hoople

Mar 7, 2011
Still mystified as to what anyone thinks Parros would do in a game like this.

Oh, he might fight Thornton. Thornton's done nothing, it's a bonus when he's on the ice! Why do we want to dress someone to take him off the ice?

Thornton?

You target Lucic. That ****er is running wild right now.

Raider917

Feb 4, 2004
Nova Scotia
Hilarious how many on this board:

a. Aren't "impressed" with Boston
b. Think their game consists of gooning

God damn I wish our team looked like, and played like, Boston.

Oh, and many of you should be ashamed of your softness.

post seems contradictory to me

habitue*

No White, no Parros, no Tinordi.

Sorry. But this game gonna turn ugly.

Ohashi_Jouzu*

Apr 2, 2007
Halifax
Saw that last one? How he had to rotate from skating backwards because his mobility is way too crappy and was going to get caught so he completely gave the blue line to the opponent, let him skate in and retreated back to the slot???

What?! :laugh: If all we're going to do is make fun of how he can't skate like Subban, then we're done here. If you can't see the actual mistakes that are leading to the extended zone time and shots against, and that they're rarely plays executed by Murray, then there's no helping you either. Best chances against have been against Subban's and Markov's lines so far, btw.

Fazkovsky

Sep 4, 2013
our first line kinda sucks in our own zone.

Decent period and vs teams like To and Boston please play Parros MT, we got him for that. Look what happened at Moen. I cant ******** beleive it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad