GDT: Montreal at Boston - 03/24/2014 - RDS TSN

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hansman

Mar 18, 2013
Wild West
Why do the Bruins all swarm when one of them has been fairly checked?They are like school yard bullies who dish it out but cannot take it.

SSDD

Hoople

Mar 7, 2011
Hilarious how many on this board:

a. Aren't "impressed" with Boston
b. Think their game consists of gooning

God damn I wish our team looked like, and played like, Boston.

Oh, and many of you should be ashamed of your softness.

I agree.

The Cup winning Habs were tough as hell. Just like the Bruins are now.

Davebo*

Ya - and their currently the best team in the league. Guess they're doing something right, huh? Or do you prefer losing 2/3s of your line as your MO?

Doesn't change the fact, does it....

Et le But

Nov 28, 2010
New York
krejci is so damn good

image.php

Kriss E

May 3, 2007
Jeddah
Win battles? Get in the way of pucks? You're right. If you watched those last two shifts that ended up with extended time in the zone and boil it down to anything Murray did, I really can't help you.

Saw that last one? How he had to rotate from skating backwards because his mobility is way too crappy and was going to get caught so he completely gave the blue line to the opponent, let him skate in and retreated back to the slot???
Ya. Great. He gets in the way of pucks.

To be fair, it's not just him. The whole team has zero structure defensively but Murray is so bad.

Aug 25, 2009
éal
yo if moen and wiese are both out shouldnt the team call up someone from hamilton right now? otherwise with prust out as well, we might have to see... parros... in the lineup tomorrow (unless we go with 7 d)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad