Player Discussion Patrik Laine

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Habssince89

trolls to the IL
Sponsor
Apr 14, 2009
Vancouver, BC
10, 15, 6, it’s ALL the same! Who knows!

I have no clue how many if any he will play.

I’m pulling numbers out my ass to show that if he plays a handful of games at the end of the season it’s a wasted season for PL, pretty much season ending.

WOW!!!!
WOW indeed. You've proven nothing. bye

Habs

I've almost had enough of you kids
Feb 28, 2002
Hope all you soyboys can handle the news tomorrow. God speed, drink your Pumpkin Spiced Latte's carefully tomorrow so you don't burn your lips in disbelief when the Laine alerts hit the interwebs.

Just remember we will still have Gallagher, Armia, Anderson and Evans to lead us to victory plus Michkov. Oh wait.

River Meadow

Mar 29, 2016
Hope all you soyboys can handle the news tomorrow. God speed, drink your Pumpkin Spiced Latte's carefully tomorrow so you don't burn your lips in disbelief when the Laine alerts hit the interwebs.

Just remember we will still have Gallagher, Armia, Anderson and Evans to lead us to victory plus Michkov. Oh wait.

Waiting for this player gives me the most hope, tbh.

He's gonna be goooooood.

• Haha
Reactions: Habs

Habby4Life

Nov 12, 2008

Michkov, that really stings.

• Love
Reactions: Habs

Habby4Life

Nov 12, 2008

Imagine both mich and Demi on the habs. It could have happened.

Man I’m pulling for Reinbacher!!

Habs13

Dec 30, 2004
Montreal
In order for the Habs to have been a potential playoff team this year, we needed both Dach and Laine to be healthy all year and productive. This isn't going to be the case now and the season hasn't even started. So regardless if Laine plays 6 games or 12 games or even 20 games - it's not enough to make a difference. As of right now, this is going to be yet another nothing season.

I won't even get into the Michkov thing. I've said said on that already.

HabsWhiteKnightLOL

Apr 29, 2017
Somewhere on earth in a hospital

We all know the news , its 3+ months + 1-2 months of rehabs we know he will be gone all seasons or we will back to play 5-6 games at best. We are used to it. We will have a copy pasta of last season. Just pray that Suzuki stay healthy because if he goes down we are bottom 3 bound.

HuGort

Jun 15, 2012
Nova Scotia
Hopefully this learns Hughes lesson investing in injury prone players. statically you know odds high he's going to continue to be injured. Laine been injured 4 straight years. Gives Kapanen a spot but losing 9 million in caproom when rosters set is painful. Very poor asset management.

ReHabs

Sponsor
Jan 18, 2022
Hopefully this learns Hughes lesson investing in injury prone players. statically you know odds high he's going to continue to be injured. Laine been injured 4 straight years. Gives Kapanen a spot but losing 9 million in caproom when rosters set is painful. Very poor asset management.
We got paid to take Laine and had zero other options in which to invest that 9m in cap space.

In fact we had zero plans to use Carey Price’s cap hit either.

It was terrific asset management.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad