Speculation: Monday predictions?

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

sasha barkov

Nov 4, 2016
Kubalik for Anaheim's 2nd from manson deal

Rakell + Lindholm for Lysell + 2022 1st + Debrusk + Forbort + 2023 cond. 3rd/2nd

or

Rakell to either PIT , NYR , or FLA

Denisenko + 2nd
Kravstov + 2nd
Legare/Poulin + 2nd/3rd

and Lindholm to either CAR, BOS, or Toronto

Chycrun to Anaheim for Comtois, 2022 1st from lindholm deal, Zellweger

Deslauriers nets a first or second rd pick and shocks everyone

howboutahug

Mar 20, 2018
Rocky Mountains
Giroux - Florida
Giordano - Toronto
de Haan - Los Angeles
Copp - Colorado
Clutterbuck - Carolina
Lehkonen - Minnesota
Georgiev - Vegas
Rakell - NYR
Miller -Calgary
Domi - Colorado
Braun - Boston
Zacha - Washington
Paul - Calgary

Adele Dazeem

Oct 20, 2015
On an island
Chychrun - Doesn't get moved
Giroux - Florida for Tippett + a pick
Lindholm - Carolina for Bokk + Chatfield + pick
Giordano - Toronto for picks
Klingberg - NYR for Hajek + Kravstov + pick
Petry - Doesn't get moved
Lehkonen - LA for a pick/B-level prospect
Motte - Colorado for a pick
Fleury - Doesn't get moved
Boeser - Pittsburgh for Kapanen + pick
Paul - Nashville for a pick
Rakell - Boston for Debrusk

Doubledose

Oct 14, 2021
I'd love go to Toronto if not too much. Other then that I predict lots of talking few trades. Either way most are disappointed

Oddbob

Jan 21, 2016
Monday will be largely boring as most of the big names have been traded.

I will also add that the following won't get traded on or before Deadline Day:

Jakob Chychrun
Brock Boeser
Max Domi
Conor Garland
Jeff Petry

Oddbob

Jan 21, 2016
No one here traded. Just 12 hours of tv coverage of nothingness.

BREAKING NEWS! do do do....... Team A, has just acquired AHL player for conditional 7th. We are also hearing Robert Hagg is possibly being traded.

Reactions: Mrfenn92

Oddbob

Jan 21, 2016
Bertuzzi being moved won't even be talked about by Detroit or any other team on deadline day is also a prediction.

Oddbob

Jan 21, 2016
I know the Rangers just picked up Vatrano, but he'd be a good addition for them.

Not saying he wouldn't. Tyler would be great for a lot of playoff teams as he can play up and down the lineup, and has no problem with getting gritty when need be. I just don't think Steve is trading him this year. I can see next year if they aren't resigning him, or he wants out, but his name being mentioned this year seems off to me. Nick Leddy was the only player Detroit healthy scratched the past 2 games to keep him healthy for Monday. If Tyler was getting traded, I don't think they have him play against Seattle. Now if some team offers an unbelievable offer than that might change things, but I don't think that will happen until the offseason.

RationalExpectations

May 12, 2019
Not saying he wouldn't. Tyler would be great for a lot of playoff teams as he can play up and down the lineup, and has no problem with getting gritty when need be. I just don't think Steve is trading him this year. I can see next year if they aren't resigning him, or he wants out, but his name being mentioned this year seems off to me. Nick Leddy was the only player Detroit healthy scratched the past 2 games to keep him healthy for Monday. If Tyler was getting traded, I don't think they have him play against Seattle. Now if some team offers an unbelievable offer than that might change things, but I don't think that will happen until the offseason.
I think playing player can also be a negotiation strategy : if the GM has many offers and openly says the player is to be traded, he ll make him a healthy scratch (see Chiarot, Leddy) but if a GM is fine with not trading the player, you put pressure on other teams by playing him.

BlueBaron

May 29, 2006
Sarnia, On
Boston gets a C. Maybe Strome or Stastny

Carpenter to the Rangers

De Haan to the Oil

Fleury to the Caps

Kubalik to the Ducks

Giordano to the Blues

Subban to the Caps

Brassard to the Flames

Chychrun to LA

Clutterbuck to the Leafs

Rakell to the Pens
Lol. You figure our big add is Clutterbuck?

Maybe call this your hopes and dreams list.

A1LeafNation

Good, is simply not good enough!
Oct 17, 2010
So if Giordano Fleury and Chychryn are traded today, we get to see Sportsnet and TSN eating pizza for 8 hours?

Just a Fan

Feb 22, 2022
No predictions, just hoping Dubas does nothing. There isn’t a player available that gets the Leafs past the 1st round (Tampa/Florida/Boston) let alone out of the bloodbath the East is….don’t waste assets. Dump Dermott or whatever, but keep the picks and prospects….

Neiler

Registered Loser
Jul 16, 2006
From Ottawa:

Paul for a 2nd
That 2nd + Tampa 2nd + Zaitsev for an expiring UFA RD.

Realistically... Paul for a 3rd, J Brown for a 6th.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad