WWE: Monday Night Raw 201: The Paul Heyman Era begins

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
Mixed tag team elimination? How does that even work?

Gotta allow commercials!

Probably dumb where if say, Zelina gets pinned, the match then becomes Andrade vs Seth and Becky is also out of the match, and vice versa

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
Andrade and Zelina are matching.

Becky and Seth aren’t

That’s why Becky and Seth suck

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
A lot of flow problems with the show will persist as long as this “no wrestling during commercial” thing keeps. Hopefully someone can get in Vince’s ear about that soon.

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
A lot of flow problems with the show will persist as long as this “no wrestling during commercial” thing keeps. Hopefully someone can get in Vince’s ear about that soon.

Well you could say someone did, as I this could easily have become from the networks, just like the wild card thing did.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Seth Rollins looking at another dude who’s better than him in the ring and he doesn’t even have to look to NJPW for that one.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Well you could say someone did, as I this could easily have become from the networks, just like the wild card thing did.
Apparently it came from Vince on a whim because he wanted a more sports feel. I think there’s better ways around it. Book 9-minute matches, or put your commercials around matches even if it means seeing 2 commercials in a 5-minute span for the sake of an uninterrupted 15-minute match or something.

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
Apparently it came from Vince on a whim because he wanted a more sports feel. I think there’s better ways around it. Book 9-minute matches, or put your commercials around matches even if it means seeing 2 commercials in a 5-minute span for the sake of an uninterrupted 15-minute match or something.

Or do what they previously did, have them do rest holds.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Or do what they previously did, have them do rest holds.
They used to keep matches going on their app too. I don’t know why they don’t do that again, or even put the commercial bits on the network or on a YouTube live stream.

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
They used to keep matches going on their app too. I don’t know why they don’t do that again, or even put the commercial bits on the network or on a YouTube live stream.

Well they do the split screen commercial but I think that may be only for Smackdown. It's also only on USA, not Sky Sports.

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
WWE is insufferable. They are making women look so damn weak. It's fake wrestling. Let women fight men. It's just fun sport.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad