WWE: Monday Night Raw 192: Mania sign pointing season begins

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

SeidoN

#OGOC #2018 HFW Predictions Champ
Aug 8, 2012
AEF
4HW angle is probably not gonna be fun to watch. Baszler is great, and Ronnie has good nights, but Shafir and Duke are moron jobbers

Becky is on another level, Charlotte is still probably the best in ring, Sasha can put on a f***ing show as we saw against Ronnie, and Bayley can still go and get over with a crowd on the night

Last edited:

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Ronnie was an absolute mess in that match. You could tell she was rattled and her inexperience was clear as day.

She was rattled in the match because she didn't get a week to to practice and doesn't know how to work. They should've just had Becky answer and not have the match, but I guess with Ronnie skipping out they need to get all the horsewomen in.

I'm gonna pretend I didn't see people calling Seth new Roman on the last page and move along with my day.
Wait until all the people showing up for Wrestlemania SZN figure out that Wrestlemania is going to main-evented by women.

Reactions: BonMorrison

SeidoN

Aug 8, 2012
AEF
Wait until all the people showing up for Wrestlemania SZN figure out that Wrestlemania is going to main-evented by women.

probably the same people who mark out for Lesnar doing a few Germans and calling it a night

SeidoN

Aug 8, 2012
AEF
At least he's doing other suplexes now.

won with a submission too. did not expect that against Finn. however I also had Asuka by pin and Bryan by submission so what do I know lol

Dr Pepper

Dec 9, 2005
Sunny Etobicoke
probably the same people who mark out for Lesnar doing a few Germans and calling it a night

IUty.gif

SeidoN

Aug 8, 2012
AEF
he can skip the manager, but Finn still needs a heel turn and a stable

Paris in Flames

Feb 4, 2009
I love Finn and would love nothing more than to see him as a main event star but the lovefest for him at the expense of Seth (who deserves literally everything that is happening to him right now) is irking me as well tbh.

Sometimes I like and agree with you. This is one of those times.

I don't think Finn is better than Seth at anything tbh. Finn should be a main event piece. Seth is THE piece.

BonMorrison

Jun 17, 2011
Toronto, ON
People haven't stopped talking about how Seth should be in the main event since he came back from his first major injury over two years ago and now that he's finally back there ya'll wanna turn on him because Finn got hot for a few weeks.

Reactions: Sheppy

Paris in Flames

Feb 4, 2009
People haven't stopped talking about how Seth should be in the main event since he came back from his first major injury over two years ago and now that he's finally back there ya'll wanna turn on him because Finn got hot for a few weeks.

It's pretty much the wrestling equivalent of people now saying the Leafs should ship out Nylander cause Kapanen has had a decent run in his place.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
One year vs. Three weeks lol.

We saw that with the slammy awards, too. One year vs. Four months.

Machinehead

HFNYR MVP
Jan 21, 2011
NYC

The most over person in the company might main event Wrestlemania?

Nothing to see there.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
People have already explained why they wanted Finn in this spot.

Plus the alternative for Seth isn’t some jobber role. It’s to have a money feud, a 5 Star Mania title match with DB, and become the face of Smackdown.

Smackdown, in case people forgot, is moving to network television this year and will become the featured show as a result.

The alternative for Finn is literal death. A stupid promo about how he “got Brock’s attention”, and a feud with the charisma vacuum that is Lasher. And yeah I get the kayfabe gimmick right now is to pretend Lasher is awesome, but let’s shoot here. Lasher sucks.

Seth having to deal with him during the Rumble build was awful. Finn being stuck with him now is also awful.

Reactions: CPTN71

PeterSidorkiewicz

HFWF Tourney Undisputed Champion
Apr 30, 2004
Lansing, MI
I think Rollins vs. Brock has the potential to be outstanding. Good matchup.

Totally in agreement with Finn and the lack of personality. I think he CAN have a personality, but for whatever reasons they dont let him do anything. Overall, I would just like to see something different for awhile. Have some stable wars or something for like a year or so.

Kakko

Formerly Chytil
Mar 23, 2011
Long Island
"I don't like the story they're building with Seth" =/= "Seth shouldn't main event Mania"

(Although the only man that should be is The Man)

Shoalzie

Trust me!
May 16, 2003
Portland, MI
The frustrating part with Ronda has been the inconsistent character work. You can't call her the "baddest b**** on the planet" and have her being a friendly sportsmanlike figure after title matches and all the inconsistent character working coming down to the ring...mostly the smiling. She's having too much fun...which I get that...but if she wants to be the best at this, don't give off that you're having a good time if you're trying to sell the fans on how bad and tough you are.

I liked her face-to-face exchange with Becky last night. That's the character she needs to be all the time. I don't know what she supposed to be but it seems like she breaks character a lot. I know she's a fan of Roddy Piper but Becky is a better version of Piper than Ronda ever has been. Piper was fiery and intense and can basically kill you with his words with a smile on his face. That's why Becky's current character is hitting the mark.

Dr Pepper

Dec 9, 2005
Sunny Etobicoke
The frustrating part with Ronda has been the inconsistent character work. You can't call her the "baddest b**** on the planet" and have her being a friendly sportsmanlike figure after title matches and all the inconsistent character working coming down to the ring...mostly the smiling. She's having too much fun...which I get that...but if she wants to be the best at this, don't give off that you're having a good time if you're trying to sell the fans on how bad and tough you are.

I liked her face-to-face exchange with Becky last night. That's the character she needs to be all the time. I don't know what she supposed to be but it seems like she breaks character a lot. I know she's a fan of Roddy Piper but Becky is a better version of Piper than Ronda ever has been. Piper was fiery and intense and can basically kill you with his words with a smile on his face. That's why Becky's current character is hitting the mark.

So what you're saying is...she's not like most girls? :sarcasm:

And yeah I'm not sure why Rousey tries so hard to be the female Piper. She's nothing like him, outside of the gear she's had made for her and naming one of her finishers after him. :dunno:

Brutal on the mic, and I know her in-ring accolades speak for themselves but somehow she does a really bad job of looking intimidating.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad