WWE: Monday Night Raw 192: Mania sign pointing season begins

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
As mild as the universal title situation is. The women’s title is fire and right choices are being made.

Becky has her swagger back, that promo was fire. Ronnie was better by her standards, but that was still really rough. She is really out of her element.

Her babyface character is just so bad. Creative has done her no favors, but at some point she has to realize all the smiling and handshakes are not helping, right?

WingsMJN2965

Oct 13, 2017
Reading reports because I can't make it through the show.

Elias is now a heel again? Jesus Christ this company has no direction for anybody outside their darlings.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
I'm concerned for Rollins' story. He's got the authority behind him. He took a nap for half the Rumble when people know he can go 60. He got murdered by Lesnar when the other challenger looked like a credible threat.

He should be guy, but they're turning him into Roman, and if they keep going this route, people will turn on him at some point.

Vince doesn’t seem to know how else to “build a star”. He definitely doesn’t know how to build an underdog.

xtra

May 19, 2002
Vancouver
Visit site
Seth vs. Brock just seems like diet Roman vs. Brock which is the same story we’ve heard the last 3 years that’s why I wanted Balor in the chase

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
Man just turn Finn heel.

Miss old school Prince Devitt kidnapping interviewers, and refusing to speak Japanese to the Japanese press.

Also “Captain fookin’ New Japan? Get the fook out of here”

Good old days.

Reactions: dahrougem2

Kakko

Formerly Chytil
Mar 23, 2011
Long Island
ujxCXzr.png

Reactions: Cor and Emperoreddy

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
What you don’t realize is we all lose with Finn stuck slumming with Lasher.

Sad Finn means no arm thing, no abs, no bulge in our faces.

Seriously though if they won’t turn him heel, let him win EC and get a shot at Bryan. The Demon vs The Vegan.

Speaking of Bryan. He really got shafted with how tonight rolled out. Made to look like the lesser champ. He is amazing so he will spin it, and it won’t matter in a week. It still sucks.

Reactions: CPTN71 and Chytil

The Madrigal

Apr 26, 2016
In a simulation
Rollins is so much better as a heel. Him and Lesnar is a lame match but if they want to make him THE face of the company, beating Lesnar (who everyone is sick of) is the way to do it I suppose. Rollins and DB would be a tremendous match though and right now I don't see the point of anything that happened with Balor and Lesnar. WWE making the wrong decisions is something I've gotten used to though.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
What you don’t realize is we all lose with Finn stuck slumming with Lasher.

Sad Finn means no arm thing, no abs, no bulge in our faces.

Seriously though if they won’t turn him heel, let him win EC and get a shot at Bryan. The Demon vs The Vegan.

Speaking of Bryan. He really got shafted with how tonight rolled out. Made to look like the lesser champ. He is amazing so he will spin it, and it won’t matter in a week. It still sucks.
the hell you talking about

Balor vs. Lashley is going to be the GOAT storyline

think of it

THE ORDINARY MAN THAT DOES EXTRAORDINARY THINGS VS. THE ALL MIGHTY
THE BULGE VS. THE GLUTES
THE ABS VS. THE DOUBLE BICEPS

GOD DAMMIT, THIS WRITES ITSELF.

Reactions: CPTN71 and Disclose

Kakko

Formerly Chytil
Mar 23, 2011
Long Island
But Finn almost beat Brock and Lashley lasted 13 seconds in the Rumble

Edit: I will be unbearable til there is justice for Finn

Mike Louis

Feb 7, 2010
Honolulu, HI
Imagine thinking they should add a third woman to the match.
Charlotte will whine and complain on Smackdown Live that Becky wasn’t an official entrant into the women’s royal rumble match which will give Vince the kayfabe reason to book the Ronda / Becky / Charlotte triple threat for Wrestlemania.

Last edited:
Reactions: GarbageGoal

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
That Braun/Drew segment was dead. It's already been proven that nobody can follow The Man.

SeidoN

#OGOC #2018 HFW Predictions Champ
Aug 8, 2012
AEF
just watched the Raw highlights. noone can touch Becky right now. Ronnie is getting jobbed on the mic and absolutely needs to drop the title to Becky in the MAIN EVENT of Mania

if Charlotte gets added it will be the biggest joke

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Reading reports because I can't make it through the show.

Elias is now a heel again? Jesus Christ this company has no direction for anybody outside their darlings.

Elias doesn't need a direction, so him flipping back and forth doesn't really matter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad